anyone have a gtube?

rosie8

hi jane. thanks for replying =]=] . thankyou for trying to help but idk wat there is really to do... i mean all i really want is someone to talk and to relate to. so do people ever question your sons about their gtube? people thinks a bellybutton sometimes for me =/ i try to hide it with baggy clothes, but its just a pain. plus it hurts a lot of the time - do your sons hurt?

rosie8

hi jane. thanks for replying =]=] . thankyou for trying to help but idk wat there is really to do... i mean all i really want is someone to talk and to relate to. so do people ever question your sons about their gtube? people thinks a bellybutton sometimes for me =/ i try to hide it with baggy clothes, but its just a pain. plus it hurts a lot of the time - do your sons hurt?

rosie8

rosie8

rosie8

S

sstew14

Yeah i have one, I'm 15 and have had mine for.. hmm 4 years.. and honestly I hate it.. I hardley use it because I hate feeling naseus in the morning.. Its also made me slightly paranoid, I hate people touching it or coming near it.. When I first got it I was 60 pounds and now im 75.. ish.. Since I have it there are things I cant do now.. lol Slip in Slide is outta of the question.. It's just annoying I mean I wear baggy clothes so know one can tell unless they concentrate really hard.. even then they couldnt tell what it is.. but its just annoying i guess..

S

sstew14

Yeah i have one, I'm 15 and have had mine for.. hmm 4 years.. and honestly I hate it.. I hardley use it because I hate feeling naseus in the morning.. Its also made me slightly paranoid, I hate people touching it or coming near it.. When I first got it I was 60 pounds and now im 75.. ish.. Since I have it there are things I cant do now.. lol Slip in Slide is outta of the question.. It's just annoying I mean I wear baggy clothes so know one can tell unless they concentrate really hard.. even then they couldnt tell what it is.. but its just annoying i guess..

S

sstew14

S

sstew14

S

sstew14

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>rosie8</b></i>

- do your sons hurt?</end quote></div>

One does, one doesn't. Josh (16) has always had more trouble with his tube leaking and burning sround the hole. He has to tape gauze to it every day for school. Other than that it doesn't really bother him. He alway wears a tee shirt to swim though.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

One does, one doesn't. Josh (16) has always had more trouble with his tube leaking and burning sround the hole. He has to tape gauze to it every day for school. Other than that it doesn't really bother him. He alway wears a tee shirt to swim though.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

- do your sons hurt?</end quote>

Jane

Digital opinion leader

- do your sons hurt?</end quote>