Anyone have experience wit Dyson vaccums?

purplemartin

We have the Dyson for allergies and LOVE it! I'm a huge clean freak and I tell ya, it gets everything up!

When we first got it we had just purchased a brand new $700 rug as well. Well that dang Dyson sucks so hard (not complaining though) it ripped a huge chunck of string out of my new rug! The thing is powerful!

purplemartin

We have the Dyson for allergies and LOVE it! I'm a huge clean freak and I tell ya, it gets everything up!

When we first got it we had just purchased a brand new $700 rug as well. Well that dang Dyson sucks so hard (not complaining though) it ripped a huge chunck of string out of my new rug! The thing is powerful!

purplemartin

purplemartin

purplemartin

KMV77

We got a Dyson last Christmas. We went with the purple one, its specifically for animal hair/dander according to the mfg. Anyway I have a husky/shepherd mix and a cat, and that vacuum picks up more hair dander and stuff than you'd imagine. When I thought my rug was clean in the past with my old hoover I was wrong, it was gross. I would definitely recommend one.
Kevin

KMV77

We got a Dyson last Christmas. We went with the purple one, its specifically for animal hair/dander according to the mfg. Anyway I have a husky/shepherd mix and a cat, and that vacuum picks up more hair dander and stuff than you'd imagine. When I thought my rug was clean in the past with my old hoover I was wrong, it was gross. I would definitely recommend one.
Kevin

KMV77

Kevin

KMV77

Kevin

KMV77

Kevin

65rosessamurai

Looks like it could be down to either the dyson or miele....
They both are available in Japan, but only after seeing this topic a few days ago, I realized they have dyson commercials going...though I've seen a dyson a year ago at a store (pricy).

I saw that the dyson is originally from England, while the miele is from Germany. Kinda like Jaguar vs. Mercedes...?

The miele looked equally pricy, maybe more. But since I've also had to deal with a bag-less vacuum cleaner, I'd prefer not having direct contact with the dust after it's all collected.

With having three vacuum cleaners left (we had up to about six of them), it'd be nice to rid two of them for a good one that would do better. (The third one is cordless and quite recently purchased)

Though, I remember the vacuum cleaner my mom gave me when I first moved out of the house on my own...I think it was a late 60's die-hard eureka vac!!! (probably still works, too!)

65rosessamurai

They both are available in Japan, but only after seeing this topic a few days ago, I realized they have dyson commercials going...though I've seen a dyson a year ago at a store (pricy).

I saw that the dyson is originally from England, while the miele is from Germany. Kinda like Jaguar vs. Mercedes...?

The miele looked equally pricy, maybe more. But since I've also had to deal with a bag-less vacuum cleaner, I'd prefer not having direct contact with the dust after it's all collected.

With having three vacuum cleaners left (we had up to about six of them), it'd be nice to rid two of them for a good one that would do better. (The third one is cordless and quite recently purchased)

Though, I remember the vacuum cleaner my mom gave me when I first moved out of the house on my own...I think it was a late 60's die-hard eureka vac!!! (probably still works, too!)

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai