Anyone heard how Reece is doing?

kayleesgrandma

Good, I tried to call you...I have been thinking and praying for you and the whole family all day...couldn't sleep...so here I am looking for news..

God bless the surgeons hands, and I know that God is watching over our little Reece!

kayleesgrandma

Good, I tried to call you...I have been thinking and praying for you and the whole family all day...couldn't sleep...so here I am looking for news..

God bless the surgeons hands, and I know that God is watching over our little Reece!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

<br />
<br />God bless the surgeons hands, and I know that God is watching over our little Reece!