Anyone heard how Reece is doing?

ktsmom

Leah, I have also been praying all day. Update when you can. Big gigantic hugs and lots of love to you guys!

ktsmom

Leah, I have also been praying all day. Update when you can. Big gigantic hugs and lots of love to you guys!

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom

A

Aspiemom

I've been praying for Reece and the family all day and am glad there's a thread going to keep us up-to-date. Glad you have lots of support, Leah, and glad for any updates you have time to give us.

All our love coming your way...

A

Aspiemom

I've been praying for Reece and the family all day and am glad there's a thread going to keep us up-to-date. Glad you have lots of support, Leah, and glad for any updates you have time to give us.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />All our love coming your way...

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Leah, we're with you while you wait on Reece's surgery too. Thanks for letting us know his status. I hope you get in soon!

hugs to you and your family

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Leah, we're with you while you wait on Reece's surgery too. Thanks for letting us know his status. I hope you get in soon!

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />hugs to you and your family

JustDucky

Sending you and Reece prayers as well...I can't imagine how you are feeling now Leah, but I am so glad that you have alot of support and shoulders to lean on. Keeping all of you in my thoughts, Jenn

JustDucky

Sending you and Reece prayers as well...I can't imagine how you are feeling now Leah, but I am so glad that you have alot of support and shoulders to lean on. Keeping all of you in my thoughts, Jenn

JustDucky

JustDucky

JustDucky