Anyone in Ohio what CF clinic do you go to

Suzyq092

My daughter has gone to Rainbows Babies and Childrens for over 12 years (since she was dx at 8 yrs) Dr Stern has been her Dr the whole time. He is awesome. The whole staff both inpatient and at the center are terrific.

Suzyq092

My daughter has gone to Rainbows Babies and Childrens for over 12 years (since she was dx at 8 yrs) Dr Stern has been her Dr the whole time. He is awesome. The whole staff both inpatient and at the center are terrific.

Suzyq092

Suzyq092

Suzyq092