Anyone know?

Tumbleweed

i was under the impression (correct me if i am wrong) that all of the mucus cfers cough up are mucus plugs. and if that is the case i would bet that yes, most of us have. maybe you are thinking of something different? sometimes when i cough up mucus part of my lung feels much more open all of a sudden.

Tumbleweed

i was under the impression (correct me if i am wrong) that all of the mucus cfers cough up are mucus plugs. and if that is the case i would bet that yes, most of us have. maybe you are thinking of something different? sometimes when i cough up mucus part of my lung feels much more open all of a sudden.

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

yes, me too. instead of black though i would call mine very dark green. yucky, but i'm used to it. when i cough up a plug like that i show it to any family members sitting by me because i am so happy. i know my husband loves me, because among many other reasons he checks out my mucus with me. hahaha

Tumbleweed

yes, me too. instead of black though i would call mine very dark green. yucky, but i'm used to it. when i cough up a plug like that i show it to any family members sitting by me because i am so happy. i know my husband loves me, because among many other reasons he checks out my mucus with me. hahaha

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed