anyone need a vest that is having difficulty getting one?

bkc3

This might be an option. My wife found a vest machine and we wanted to try to find it a home. it is "the vest" 103 model. it does not have the hoses or the vest, just the pump/plug/ remote. the lady that gave it to us said it worked. it had obviously been sitting a while so I wiped it down with a bleach solution. We don't want any money for it, just pay to get it to you. You will have to source hoses and an actual vest, but this would get the major part out of the way. We are in Northern virginia and this is heavy. if you are local, I can help get it to you. Please help find someone that can use this.

thank you and god bless!

bkc3

This might be an option. My wife found a vest machine and we wanted to try to find it a home. it is "the vest" 103 model. it does not have the hoses or the vest, just the pump/plug/ remote. the lady that gave it to us said it worked. it had obviously been sitting a while so I wiped it down with a bleach solution. We don't want any money for it, just pay to get it to you. You will have to source hoses and an actual vest, but this would get the major part out of the way. We are in Northern virginia and this is heavy. if you are local, I can help get it to you. Please help find someone that can use this.

thank you and god bless!

bkc3

thank you and god bless!

bkc3

thank you and god bless!

bkc3

<br />
<br />thank you and god bless!

bkc3

I'm not sure if you can source them from hill rom, but I have seen some on ebay from time to time. I have heard of cf clinics providing vests, but not the hoses on occassion.

bkc3

I'm not sure if you can source them from hill rom, but I have seen some on ebay from time to time. I have heard of cf clinics providing vests, but not the hoses on occassion.

bkc3

bkc3

bkc3

hockeykid

Please correct me if I am wrong, but Hill-Rom does not allow you to transfer your Lifetime Warranty. They supply unlimited vests, contour foam and hoses to people who are the original owners. I am not sure if they sell the parts separately. I think a good number of us have upgraded to the 104 or 105. My clinic had all its patients trade in their 104's for the 105 model. Maybe a hospital could use your older style machine.

hockeykid

Please correct me if I am wrong, but Hill-Rom does not allow you to transfer your Lifetime Warranty. They supply unlimited vests, contour foam and hoses to people who are the original owners. I am not sure if they sell the parts separately. I think a good number of us have upgraded to the 104 or 105. My clinic had all its patients trade in their 104's for the 105 model. Maybe a hospital could use your older style machine.

hockeykid

hockeykid

hockeykid