anyone need a vest that is having difficulty getting one?

bkc3

perhaps...someone just passed it to us to try to find it a home..I'm not concerned with the warranty, this is a free unit that maybe someone could use. maybe not. you may have to be a little bit resourceful to find what you need to complete this setup. If you don't have access to a vest for whatever circumstances and want one, this may be a good interim unit.

bkc3

perhaps...someone just passed it to us to try to find it a home..I'm not concerned with the warranty, this is a free unit that maybe someone could use. maybe not. you may have to be a little bit resourceful to find what you need to complete this setup. If you don't have access to a vest for whatever circumstances and want one, this may be a good interim unit.

bkc3

bkc3

bkc3

Jana

Well, I'm also in Northern VA and could use a vest. I appreciate you going to the trouble of trying to help someone with this. It may be an older model and have no warranty, but it would be better than what I have right now--nothing!

Let me work on finding out if it would be possible to get a vest and hoses for it. I'll get back to you.

Thanks!

Jana

Well, I'm also in Northern VA and could use a vest. I appreciate you going to the trouble of trying to help someone with this. It may be an older model and have no warranty, but it would be better than what I have right now--nothing!

Let me work on finding out if it would be possible to get a vest and hoses for it. I'll get back to you.

Thanks!

Jana

Thanks!

Jana

Thanks!

Jana

<br />
<br />Let me work on finding out if it would be possible to get a vest and hoses for it. I'll get back to you.
<br />
<br />Thanks!

hockeykid

I see what you are saying bkc3, I only mentioned about the warranty because it could get expensive buying pieces separately for the Hill-Rom machine I think it is very thoughtful that you are making a donation. Jana, I wanted to mention that Hill-Rom has the Vest Foundation Program. They provide machines for patients who do not have the resources to purchase them for one reason or another. The only thing you have to do is use the machine and report the hours to the nurse for awhile. Maybe this is something you can look into down the road.

hockeykid

I see what you are saying bkc3, I only mentioned about the warranty because it could get expensive buying pieces separately for the Hill-Rom machine I think it is very thoughtful that you are making a donation. Jana, I wanted to mention that Hill-Rom has the Vest Foundation Program. They provide machines for patients who do not have the resources to purchase them for one reason or another. The only thing you have to do is use the machine and report the hours to the nurse for awhile. Maybe this is something you can look into down the road.

hockeykid

hockeykid

hockeykid

adamsants

I think i have a extra vest at home that adam outgrew. It is a small but i can check if Jana you could use it. I also think i kept the hoses.

Let me know.

Peace

adamsants

I think i have a extra vest at home that adam outgrew. It is a small but i can check if Jana you could use it. I also think i kept the hoses.

Let me know.

Peace

adamsants

Let me know.

Peace

adamsants

Let me know.

Peace

adamsants

<br />
<br />Let me know.
<br />
<br />Peace