anyone need a vest that is having difficulty getting one?

LeneSouthAfrica

I am a 30 y old female, and would definitely be interested, as I have never had a vest - there is no way in South Africa to get access to a vest other than to buy it new (insane amount of money). I had the opportunity to try one out recently (a demo unit), so I think Hilrom does have a rep here, I would just need to source the pipes and vest which as you point out would be a whole lot easier than to get the machine itself. I am sure many people will reply to this generous offer but if they don't, and you still have it available, please PM me!! and we can take it from there and figure out how much it would cost to get it shipped etc.
*jumps up and down with excitement at the thought*
Lene

LeneSouthAfrica

I am a 30 y old female, and would definitely be interested, as I have never had a vest - there is no way in South Africa to get access to a vest other than to buy it new (insane amount of money). I had the opportunity to try one out recently (a demo unit), so I think Hilrom does have a rep here, I would just need to source the pipes and vest which as you point out would be a whole lot easier than to get the machine itself. I am sure many people will reply to this generous offer but if they don't, and you still have it available, please PM me!! and we can take it from there and figure out how much it would cost to get it shipped etc.
Lene

LeneSouthAfrica

Lene

LeneSouthAfrica

Lene

LeneSouthAfrica

<br />*jumps up and down with excitement at the thought*
<br />Lene
<br />

bkc3

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Jana</b></i>

Well, I'm also in Northern VA and could use a vest. I appreciate you going to the trouble of trying to help someone with this. It may be an older model and have no warranty, but it would be better than what I have right now--nothing!

Let me work on finding out if it would be possible to get a vest and hoses for it. I'll get back to you.

Thanks!</end quote></div>
I have seen the vests on Ebay, if you are in northern VA, I can help make arrangements to get it to you. I am in Warrenton

bkc3

Well, I'm also in Northern VA and could use a vest. I appreciate you going to the trouble of trying to help someone with this. It may be an older model and have no warranty, but it would be better than what I have right now--nothing!

Let me work on finding out if it would be possible to get a vest and hoses for it. I'll get back to you.

I have seen the vests on Ebay, if you are in northern VA, I can help make arrangements to get it to you. I am in Warrenton

bkc3

bkc3

Thanks!</end quote>

bkc3

<br />
<br />Well, I'm also in Northern VA and could use a vest. I appreciate you going to the trouble of trying to help someone with this. It may be an older model and have no warranty, but it would be better than what I have right now--nothing!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Let me work on finding out if it would be possible to get a vest and hoses for it. I'll get back to you.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Thanks!</end quote>
<br />I have seen the vests on Ebay, if you are in northern VA, I can help make arrangements to get it to you. I am in Warrenton
<br />

Jana

Okay. I worked all day and haven't had a chance to look into it, but it does sound as though there are several options for trying to find the parts I need.

Thanks for the vest offer. I've never had one but am fairly positive a small isn't going to cut it for me! A medium doesn't sound promising either if they are not sized differently for children and adults. Sorry--I'm clueless on this.

Also, thanks for the information on the vest foundation. At last request, my insurance was only willing to pay 50% which just isn't workable for me. I'll look into that.

I always appreciate the help I get here!

Jana

Okay. I worked all day and haven't had a chance to look into it, but it does sound as though there are several options for trying to find the parts I need.

Thanks for the vest offer. I've never had one but am fairly positive a small isn't going to cut it for me! A medium doesn't sound promising either if they are not sized differently for children and adults. Sorry--I'm clueless on this.

Also, thanks for the information on the vest foundation. At last request, my insurance was only willing to pay 50% which just isn't workable for me. I'll look into that.

Jana

Jana

Jana

<br />
<br />Thanks for the vest offer. I've never had one but am fairly positive a small isn't going to cut it for me! A medium doesn't sound promising either if they are not sized differently for children and adults. Sorry--I'm clueless on this.
<br />
<br />Also, thanks for the information on the vest foundation. At last request, my insurance was only willing to pay 50% which just isn't workable for me. I'll look into that.
<br />
<br />I always appreciate the help I get here!