Anyone see Law and Order

janddburke

I remember CF being mentioned on ER during the first season. I think it must have been right after Jess was diagnosed because I remember crying and crying.
this guy with CF ran into a burning building to save a kid. and then he didn't respond to treatment in the ER and they didn't know why at first, then his parents showed up and filled them in.
heavy stuff.

janddburke

I remember CF being mentioned on ER during the first season. I think it must have been right after Jess was diagnosed because I remember crying and crying.
this guy with CF ran into a burning building to save a kid. and then he didn't respond to treatment in the ER and they didn't know why at first, then his parents showed up and filled them in.
heavy stuff.

janddburke

heavy stuff.

janddburke

heavy stuff.

janddburke

<br />this guy with CF ran into a burning building to save a kid. and then he didn't respond to treatment in the ER and they didn't know why at first, then his parents showed up and filled them in.
<br />heavy stuff.