Apendicitis

JazzysMom

After my c section I held a pillow against my belly to cough. It still hurt like hell, but it helped be able to cough!

JazzysMom

After my c section I held a pillow against my belly to cough. It still hurt like hell, but it helped be able to cough!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

M

moxie1

Try to keep coughing even if it hurts. After I've had surgery, I get very congested....you don't want that to turn into an infection.

The cough pillow is a good suggestion. After I had my gallbladder removed (also laproscopic) I was doing my vest the next day. It hurt, but I put a pillow between my stomach and the vest and it helped tremendously.

Hope you feel better soon. Every day will be a little better for you.

M

moxie1

Try to keep coughing even if it hurts. After I've had surgery, I get very congested....you don't want that to turn into an infection.

The cough pillow is a good suggestion. After I had my gallbladder removed (also laproscopic) I was doing my vest the next day. It hurt, but I put a pillow between my stomach and the vest and it helped tremendously.

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

<br />
<br />The cough pillow is a good suggestion. After I had my gallbladder removed (also laproscopic) I was doing my vest the next day. It hurt, but I put a pillow between my stomach and the vest and it helped tremendously.
<br />
<br />Hope you feel better soon. Every day will be a little better for you.

JennifersHope

I had really severe pain after my laproscopy as well, it it is the gas they use to blow up your tummy with, WhaT WORKS for me is hot compresses on my shoulders, all the gas rises to your top, it isn't in your intestines so you can "pass it" Moving around is the best thing, also, I put my arms above my shoulders, like leaned on a tall dresser, just to try to push the gas off my shoulders,

I also felt like I couldn't deep breath, I am so sorry, I have been in the pain you are in now, and I to this day say I would rather be cut wide open then have that gas put back in my body

Try the hot packs, and moving your arm above your shoulders, also, get someone to massage your shoulders and neck, it will help

JennifersHope

I had really severe pain after my laproscopy as well, it it is the gas they use to blow up your tummy with, WhaT WORKS for me is hot compresses on my shoulders, all the gas rises to your top, it isn't in your intestines so you can "pass it" Moving around is the best thing, also, I put my arms above my shoulders, like leaned on a tall dresser, just to try to push the gas off my shoulders,

I also felt like I couldn't deep breath, I am so sorry, I have been in the pain you are in now, and I to this day say I would rather be cut wide open then have that gas put back in my body

Try the hot packs, and moving your arm above your shoulders, also, get someone to massage your shoulders and neck, it will help

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I also felt like I couldn't deep breath, I am so sorry, I have been in the pain you are in now, and I to this day say I would rather be cut wide open then have that gas put back in my body
<br />
<br />Try the hot packs, and moving your arm above your shoulders, also, get someone to massage your shoulders and neck, it will help
<br />
<br />

krisgabes

Omg the worst pain I have ever felt!! I hope you feel better soon!! Btw, using the pillow to put up against your belly will help! ESPECIALLY when coughing

Feel better soon!!

krisgabes

Omg the worst pain I have ever felt!! I hope you feel better soon!! Btw, using the pillow to put up against your belly will help! ESPECIALLY when coughing

Feel better soon!!

krisgabes

Feel better soon!!

krisgabes

Feel better soon!!

krisgabes

<br />
<br />Feel better soon!!