AquAdek vs. SourceCF

erock77

I prefer the Source CF softgels, it has more vitamin k, which is good for bleeders like me. Also I think the Aquadeks kind of smelled and made for bad burps.

erock77

I prefer the Source CF softgels, it has more vitamin k, which is good for bleeders like me. Also I think the Aquadeks kind of smelled and made for bad burps.

erock77

erock77

erock77

L

lhkraus

My daughter takes SourceCF. The CF nutritionist said they were fine. She couldn't tolerate Aquadeks because they gave her a niacin flush. For a while, we were get the Source CF free from the CF Services pharmacy -- Solvay had a program that if you took Creon enzymes, they'd give the vitamins for free. Yippee! The program has been suspended for some reason, but I was told it is supposed to resume. You may want to check that out if you're already taking Creon. Also, prices at the CF pharmacy can be better than from a private pharmacy.

L

lhkraus

My daughter takes SourceCF. The CF nutritionist said they were fine. She couldn't tolerate Aquadeks because they gave her a niacin flush. For a while, we were get the Source CF free from the CF Services pharmacy -- Solvay had a program that if you took Creon enzymes, they'd give the vitamins for free. Yippee! The program has been suspended for some reason, but I was told it is supposed to resume. You may want to check that out if you're already taking Creon. Also, prices at the CF pharmacy can be better than from a private pharmacy.

L

lhkraus

L

lhkraus

L

lhkraus

Jeana

It sounds like everyone that replied takes the SourceCF. I've never tried them, but I've always had low vitamin levels. Then, when I took the Aquadeks, suddenly all my vitamin levels were at 100% except Vit D, which was at 96%. And many people who live in AK have low levels of Vit D, not just CFers. Anyway, I think the raise in vitamin levels contributed to my pregnancy and I took them through out it.

Jeana

It sounds like everyone that replied takes the SourceCF. I've never tried them, but I've always had low vitamin levels. Then, when I took the Aquadeks, suddenly all my vitamin levels were at 100% except Vit D, which was at 96%. And many people who live in AK have low levels of Vit D, not just CFers. Anyway, I think the raise in vitamin levels contributed to my pregnancy and I took them through out it.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lhkraus</b></i>

For a while, we were get the Source CF free from the CF Services pharmacy -- Solvay had a program that if you took Creon enzymes, they'd give the vitamins for free. Yippee! The program has been suspended for some reason, but I was told it is supposed to resume. You may want to check that out if you're already taking Creon. Also, prices at the CF pharmacy can be better than from a private pharmacy.</end quote></div>

I am not aware of it being suspended. I guess I will find out since I just sent out for my shakes & vitamins. How long ago did this supposedly happen?

JazzysMom

For a while, we were get the Source CF free from the CF Services pharmacy -- Solvay had a program that if you took Creon enzymes, they'd give the vitamins for free. Yippee! The program has been suspended for some reason, but I was told it is supposed to resume. You may want to check that out if you're already taking Creon. Also, prices at the CF pharmacy can be better than from a private pharmacy.</end quote></div>

I am not aware of it being suspended. I guess I will find out since I just sent out for my shakes & vitamins. How long ago did this supposedly happen?

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

For a while, we were get the Source CF free from the CF Services pharmacy -- Solvay had a program that if you took Creon enzymes, they'd give the vitamins for free. Yippee! The program has been suspended for some reason, but I was told it is supposed to resume. You may want to check that out if you're already taking Creon. Also, prices at the CF pharmacy can be better than from a private pharmacy.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br /> For a while, we were get the Source CF free from the CF Services pharmacy -- Solvay had a program that if you took Creon enzymes, they'd give the vitamins for free. Yippee! The program has been suspended for some reason, but I was told it is supposed to resume. You may want to check that out if you're already taking Creon. Also, prices at the CF pharmacy can be better than from a private pharmacy.</end quote>
<br />
<br />I am not aware of it being suspended. I guess I will find out since I just sent out for my shakes & vitamins. How long ago did this supposedly happen?
<br />
<br />