Artificial Birth Contol and IVF. Why They Are Gravely Immoral

Prussian

Artificial Birth Contol and IVF

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>just1more</b></i>

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Prussian</b></i>

I choose it because we were learning about the Prussian wars in history class at around the time I joined 3 years ago, </end quote></div>

Prussian,

Would you mind clarifying how old you are?

I feel it might help frame your opinions for us all.

Especially if I'm correct based upon your above post that you are barely old enough to parent a child, much less have been exposed to the reality of family planning and the decisions that go into parenting.</end quote></div>

Hi Tom,

I received my second degree in my late 20's, so I'm more than old enough to understand these issues. Sorry for the confusion, the above comment was worded badly.

Prussian

I choose it because we were learning about the Prussian wars in history class at around the time I joined 3 years ago, </end quote></div>

Prussian,

Especially if I'm correct based upon your above post that you are barely old enough to parent a child, much less have been exposed to the reality of family planning and the decisions that go into parenting.</end quote></div>

Hi Tom,

I received my second degree in my late 20's, so I'm more than old enough to understand these issues. Sorry for the confusion, the above comment was worded badly.

Prussian

Prussian,

Hi Tom,

Prussian

I choose it because we were learning about the Prussian wars in history class at around the time I joined 3 years ago, </end quote>

Prussian,

Especially if I'm correct based upon your above post that you are barely old enough to parent a child, much less have been exposed to the reality of family planning and the decisions that go into parenting.</end quote>

Hi Tom,

Prussian

<br />
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Prussian</b></i>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I choose it because we were learning about the Prussian wars in history class at around the time I joined 3 years ago, </end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Prussian,
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Would you mind clarifying how old you are?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I feel it might help frame your opinions for us all.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Especially if I'm correct based upon your above post that you are barely old enough to parent a child, much less have been exposed to the reality of family planning and the decisions that go into parenting.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Hi Tom,
<br />
<br />I received my second degree in my late 20's, so I'm more than old enough to understand these issues. Sorry for the confusion, the above comment was worded badly.
<br />
<br />

Brad

1 degree 2 degree or 3, it really dosen't matter.

These are just Your veiw's and feelings, that's all.

If me or no one else agree's with you thats our right as well...

Thats all that really needs to be said here Prussian.

Brad

Brad

Brad

Brad

<br />
<br /> These are just Your veiw's and feelings, that's all.
<br />
<br /> If me or no one else agree's with you thats our right as well...
<br />
<br /> Thats all that really needs to be said here Prussian.
<br />
<br />

Prussian

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Brad</b></i>

Thats all that really needs to be said here Prussian.</end quote></div>

I agree with you Brad, a degree means nothing, and you're right, these are my thoughts and feelings, but I do have scientific evidence to back them up as well. Also, you're correct in saying it is your right if you don't want to agree with me, we all have a free will.

<b>I just wanted to add the following on Artificial Birth Control because I feel it's important:

It is important to note that all these different forms of "contraceptives" can stay in your system long after you wisely choose to stop using them. Therefore it is extremely important to find out how long each of these various types of chemicals stay in your body before trying to have a baby. These "contraceptives" have the same abortifacient effect after stopping them as they do while using them. Abstaining from sex with your marriage partner until these chemicals leave your body would be wise. </b>

Take Care

Prussian

I agree with you Brad, a degree means nothing, and you're right, these are my thoughts and feelings, but I do have scientific evidence to back them up as well. Also, you're correct in saying it is your right if you don't want to agree with me, we all have a free will.

<b>I just wanted to add the following on Artificial Birth Control because I feel it's important:

It is important to note that all these different forms of "contraceptives" can stay in your system long after you wisely choose to stop using them. Therefore it is extremely important to find out how long each of these various types of chemicals stay in your body before trying to have a baby. These "contraceptives" have the same abortifacient effect after stopping them as they do while using them. Abstaining from sex with your marriage partner until these chemicals leave your body would be wise. </b>

Take Care

Prussian

Take Care

Prussian

Thats all that really needs to be said here Prussian.</end quote>

Take Care

Prussian

<br />
<br />1 degree 2 degree or 3, it really dosen't matter.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /> These are just Your veiw's and feelings, that's all.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /> If me or no one else agree's with you thats our right as well...
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /> Thats all that really needs to be said here Prussian.</end quote>
<br />
<br />I agree with you Brad, a degree means nothing, and you're right, these are my thoughts and feelings, but I do have scientific evidence to back them up as well. Also, you're correct in saying it is your right if you don't want to agree with me, we all have a free will.
<br />
<br /><b>I just wanted to add the following on Artificial Birth Control because I feel it's important:
<br />
<br />
<br />It is important to note that all these different forms of "contraceptives" can stay in your system long after you wisely choose to stop using them. Therefore it is extremely important to find out how long each of these various types of chemicals stay in your body before trying to have a baby. These "contraceptives" have the same abortifacient effect after stopping them as they do while using them. Abstaining from sex with your marriage partner until these chemicals leave your body would be wise. </b>
<br />
<br />Take Care

Brad

So do think Condoms should be used as birth control.

Or do you believe couples should not have sex unless a child is the objective?

Brad

Brad

Brad

Brad

<br />
<br /> Or do you believe couples should not have sex unless a child is the objective?