Ashton update

anonymous

Good afternoon everyone.. just wanted to drop a quick update.. ashton has actually gotten a little worse today he is retracting quite a bit and rattling in his lungs more than he was so this am they did a chest x ray and they are going to do another nasal swab to check for anything new.. then they are going to check his gent level on friday... so it looks like we will be here until next week.. at least.. they postponed his infant PFT's until later when he is better they were for tomorrow... talk to you later christi

anonymous

Good afternoon everyone.. just wanted to drop a quick update.. ashton has actually gotten a little worse today he is retracting quite a bit and rattling in his lungs more than he was so this am they did a chest x ray and they are going to do another nasal swab to check for anything new.. then they are going to check his gent level on friday... so it looks like we will be here until next week.. at least.. they postponed his infant PFT's until later when he is better they were for tomorrow... talk to you later christi

anonymous

M

Mommafirst

Oh gosh, this must be so tough on you. I'll be thinking of you and Ashton and hoping that he feels better asap!!

M

Mommafirst

Oh gosh, this must be so tough on you. I'll be thinking of you and Ashton and hoping that he feels better asap!!

M

Mommafirst

eli

I'll be thinking of guy's, too. Ihope he feels better soon, so that you can go home and all have a well earned rest.

It is hard, but hang in there. Things always get worse before they get better.

*HUGS* to you both.

eli

I'll be thinking of guy's, too. Ihope he feels better soon, so that you can go home and all have a well earned rest.

It is hard, but hang in there. Things always get worse before they get better.

*HUGS* to you both.