Ashton update

eli

I'll be thinking of guy's, too. Ihope he feels better soon, so that you can go home and all have a well earned rest.

It is hard, but hang in there. Things always get worse before they get better.

*HUGS* to you both.

JennifersHope

Hey Christi,

Thanks for posting here, I am so sorry you have been dealing with this... Hopefully since they said it looked viral it will clear out fast..

Ashton is in my prayers... I just hate hearing of the little ones being sick it hits me so much harder...

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Hey Christi,

Thanks for posting here, I am so sorry you have been dealing with this... Hopefully since they said it looked viral it will clear out fast..

Ashton is in my prayers... I just hate hearing of the little ones being sick it hits me so much harder...

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Hey Christi,

Jennifer

anonymous

Hi,
I am A+ blood type and would be honored to donate a lobe of my lung for your child.
It would be an honor!
Thank you

anonymous

Hi,
I am A+ blood type and would be honored to donate a lobe of my lung for your child.
It would be an honor!
Thank you

anonymous

Hi,
It would be an honor!
Thank you