aztreonam expanded access

randmel89

I just started this drug Dec.22nd and I find it is wonderful. My FEV1 was at 36% when I signed up to be on the drug. I am now doing it 3 times a day and love it. I had been in the study before but had to leave it but they accepted me back right a way when my FEV1 fell so much. I do know you have to be low on lung function to qualify for the expanded access and you must culture high pseudos. I cutler 2 different pseudos and very high quality plus I am Multi-Resistant to antibiotics.

This is just what I know from being interviewed and accepted for this trial drug.

Merry Christmas

randmel89

I just started this drug Dec.22nd and I find it is wonderful. My FEV1 was at 36% when I signed up to be on the drug. I am now doing it 3 times a day and love it. I had been in the study before but had to leave it but they accepted me back right a way when my FEV1 fell so much. I do know you have to be low on lung function to qualify for the expanded access and you must culture high pseudos. I cutler 2 different pseudos and very high quality plus I am Multi-Resistant to antibiotics.

This is just what I know from being interviewed and accepted for this trial drug.

Merry Christmas

randmel89

Merry Christmas

randmel89

Merry Christmas

randmel89

<br />
<br /> This is just what I know from being interviewed and accepted for this trial drug.
<br />
<br />Merry Christmas