Aztreonam

TwistedTanya

Well, my first month on the inhaled Aztreonam was awesome! I had so much more energy and less mucous and less shortness of breath. I did cough up a little bit of blood the last 2 days I was on it but I cough up blood several times throughout the year so it might not be from the medicine. However, about 2 or 3 days after being off the antibiotic, I started feeling bad again. I've been running low grade fevers, more congestion, more shortness of breath. I wish I could take it all the time! Guess I'll have my good and bad months.

TwistedTanya

Well, my first month on the inhaled Aztreonam was awesome! I had so much more energy and less mucous and less shortness of breath. I did cough up a little bit of blood the last 2 days I was on it but I cough up blood several times throughout the year so it might not be from the medicine. However, about 2 or 3 days after being off the antibiotic, I started feeling bad again. I've been running low grade fevers, more congestion, more shortness of breath. I wish I could take it all the time! Guess I'll have my good and bad months.

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya

NYCLawGirl

Glad to hear everyone else is having such good results with this drug. I personally love it, and feel like it definitely helps keep me healthy when I would otherwise need IVs. Just wanted to add that there are definitely still centers letting people in on expanded access, so if your PFTs are down I would for sure look into it. It is just such a lifesaver - so nice to have a new and effective inhaled antibiotic out there.

NYCLawGirl

Glad to hear everyone else is having such good results with this drug. I personally love it, and feel like it definitely helps keep me healthy when I would otherwise need IVs. Just wanted to add that there are definitely still centers letting people in on expanded access, so if your PFTs are down I would for sure look into it. It is just such a lifesaver - so nice to have a new and effective inhaled antibiotic out there.

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

randmel89

I have been on Aztreonam for my first month and I love it. I get so much stuff up using it. I enjoy the E Flow because it takes no more than 3 minutes for a treatment which helps me to be more interested in doing it. My PFTs haven't went up since doing it but as long as they stay stable I am okay to continue with this drug. I find out Jan. 7th how my PFTs are after the first full month. Then I go off of it for a month and then back on it, it is going to be done like Tobi one month on one month off.

Happy New Year

randmel89

I have been on Aztreonam for my first month and I love it. I get so much stuff up using it. I enjoy the E Flow because it takes no more than 3 minutes for a treatment which helps me to be more interested in doing it. My PFTs haven't went up since doing it but as long as they stay stable I am okay to continue with this drug. I find out Jan. 7th how my PFTs are after the first full month. Then I go off of it for a month and then back on it, it is going to be done like Tobi one month on one month off.

Happy New Year

randmel89

Happy New Year

randmel89

Happy New Year

randmel89

<br />
<br />Happy New Year