B12 Shot and Yoga Questions!

tashalinnxo

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has heard of or gotten the B12 shot? I've been feeling like I have no energy lately and my mom told me of the shot because one of her co-workers got it when she was feeling really stressed and beat. Of course this woman doesn't have CF but she said it was wonderful, the next day she had a ton of energy. My doctor has never spoke of this shot to me but he is always saying how my vitiamin levels are so low and I need to drink alot of milk and get sunlight. My vitiamin D is very low. But I actually drink ALOT of milk. And my weight is a wopping 160 lbs and i'm 5'4 so no problems there. Anyway if anyone has any adivice or have got this shot I'd love to hear about it. thanks!

ps. I've also started yoga and I am so weak after I just lay down for awhile untill I feel re-energized. If any of you do yoga and have any adivce i'd like to hear it and is this going to go away soon? I feel weak half way through my yoga warm-up and it sucks because I'd like to go longer.
I'm also trying to eat healthier, less meat, but i dont know if that could be a bad thing because of my vitiamin levels being low.

Thanks for all your replys and help guys!

tashalinnxo

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has heard of or gotten the B12 shot? I've been feeling like I have no energy lately and my mom told me of the shot because one of her co-workers got it when she was feeling really stressed and beat. Of course this woman doesn't have CF but she said it was wonderful, the next day she had a ton of energy. My doctor has never spoke of this shot to me but he is always saying how my vitiamin levels are so low and I need to drink alot of milk and get sunlight. My vitiamin D is very low. But I actually drink ALOT of milk. And my weight is a wopping 160 lbs and i'm 5'4 so no problems there. Anyway if anyone has any adivice or have got this shot I'd love to hear about it. thanks!

ps. I've also started yoga and I am so weak after I just lay down for awhile untill I feel re-energized. If any of you do yoga and have any adivce i'd like to hear it and is this going to go away soon? I feel weak half way through my yoga warm-up and it sucks because I'd like to go longer.
I'm also trying to eat healthier, less meat, but i dont know if that could be a bad thing because of my vitiamin levels being low.

tashalinnxo

tashalinnxo

tashalinnxo

<br />
<br />
<br />ps. I've also started yoga and I am so weak after I just lay down for awhile untill I feel re-energized. If any of you do yoga and have any adivce i'd like to hear it and is this going to go away soon? I feel weak half way through my yoga warm-up and it sucks because I'd like to go longer.
<br />I'm also trying to eat healthier, less meat, but i dont know if that could be a bad thing because of my vitiamin levels being low.
<br />
<br />Thanks for all your replys and help guys!

elenita

Hello Tasha,

Congrats on your engagement.As to your question- I was always tired too- I felt it was because my airways were blocked with congestion. 3 things I tried helped. 1)fresh squeezed lemon or lime in a glass of water- 5 to 6 times a day alkalines your body and germs cannot live in an alkaline environment, also limiting acidic foods (see internet alkaline/acid) My congestion went from cups to a trickle. Also I took adrenal gland supplements from Whole foods for a couple of days. And lastly I avoid anything with sugar (or that turns to sugar, ie. alcohol) as this causes congestion after a lag period of l day. You can't do anything if the airflow is blocked. Note; I no longer take TOBI or Azithromycin as I saw no improvement but negative outcomes in that they were stripping my already

elenita

Hello Tasha,

Congrats on your engagement.As to your question- I was always tired too- I felt it was because my airways were blocked with congestion. 3 things I tried helped. 1)fresh squeezed lemon or lime in a glass of water- 5 to 6 times a day alkalines your body and germs cannot live in an alkaline environment, also limiting acidic foods (see internet alkaline/acid) My congestion went from cups to a trickle. Also I took adrenal gland supplements from Whole foods for a couple of days. And lastly I avoid anything with sugar (or that turns to sugar, ie. alcohol) as this causes congestion after a lag period of l day. You can't do anything if the airflow is blocked. Note; I no longer take TOBI or Azithromycin as I saw no improvement but negative outcomes in that they were stripping my already

elenita

Hello Tasha,

elenita

Hello Tasha,

elenita

Hello Tasha,
<br />
<br />Congrats on your engagement.As to your question- I was always tired too- I felt it was because my airways were blocked with congestion. 3 things I tried helped. 1)fresh squeezed lemon or lime in a glass of water- 5 to 6 times a day alkalines your body and germs cannot live in an alkaline environment, also limiting acidic foods (see internet alkaline/acid) My congestion went from cups to a trickle. Also I took adrenal gland supplements from Whole foods for a couple of days. And lastly I avoid anything with sugar (or that turns to sugar, ie. alcohol) as this causes congestion after a lag period of l day. You can't do anything if the airflow is blocked. Note; I no longer take TOBI or Azithromycin as I saw no improvement but negative outcomes in that they were stripping my already

Nebulize

Tasha,

The B12 shot might help to boost your liver function and give you more energy in turn. If your not taking ADEK vitamins I'd ask about that too. Something that helps me is to avoid alcohol, have some kind of energy bar about an hour before yoga along with some water, and take a slim fast meal drink as well. That should give you all the energy you need! I've done yoga for about 2 years and once you get the breathing down (which is essential) you'll find the energy you want. If you don't do alternate nostril breathing, I'd ask your teacher about it -- that seemed to boost my energy almost instantly.

Peter

Nebulize

Tasha,

The B12 shot might help to boost your liver function and give you more energy in turn. If your not taking ADEK vitamins I'd ask about that too. Something that helps me is to avoid alcohol, have some kind of energy bar about an hour before yoga along with some water, and take a slim fast meal drink as well. That should give you all the energy you need! I've done yoga for about 2 years and once you get the breathing down (which is essential) you'll find the energy you want. If you don't do alternate nostril breathing, I'd ask your teacher about it -- that seemed to boost my energy almost instantly.

Peter

Nebulize

Tasha,

Peter

Nebulize

Tasha,

Peter

Nebulize

Tasha,
<br />
<br />The B12 shot might help to boost your liver function and give you more energy in turn. If your not taking ADEK vitamins I'd ask about that too. Something that helps me is to avoid alcohol, have some kind of energy bar about an hour before yoga along with some water, and take a slim fast meal drink as well. That should give you all the energy you need! I've done yoga for about 2 years and once you get the breathing down (which is essential) you'll find the energy you want. If you don't do alternate nostril breathing, I'd ask your teacher about it -- that seemed to boost my energy almost instantly.
<br />
<br />Peter

ajc41977

I am a CF dad to Dylan (5yrs). Would you mind sharing more about your concerns with TOBI and your Lemon and Lime drinks. I am concerned at the amount that my son has had to be on antibiotics and there adverse effects. I would love to hear if you have found better ways to stay healthy. My wife and I are very determined/open minded and Dylan is pretty cooperative for his age. Thanks for your advice in advance...Aaron

ajc41977

I am a CF dad to Dylan (5yrs). Would you mind sharing more about your concerns with TOBI and your Lemon and Lime drinks. I am concerned at the amount that my son has had to be on antibiotics and there adverse effects. I would love to hear if you have found better ways to stay healthy. My wife and I are very determined/open minded and Dylan is pretty cooperative for his age. Thanks for your advice in advance...Aaron

ajc41977

A

Aftershock68

Hi Tasha,
I have been into Yoga for a few years now, I actually haven't gone in a while and need to go back (shame on me). Anyway, if you are exhausted while doing Yoga, I would definitely talk to your instructor and of course your doctor to see if you should be doing it. Also, Yoga is all about breathing, GOING AT YOUR OWN PACE, and listening to your own body. Don't feel like you have to keep up with everyone in class or the instructor. You can hold the poses as long or as short as you need to. It's about you and getting in touch with your higher spirit. I know when I started Yoga I was exhausted until I got the rhythm and learned what my body would let me do. Give yourself time and just breathe!!~CJ w/cf 42

A

Aftershock68

Hi Tasha,
I have been into Yoga for a few years now, I actually haven't gone in a while and need to go back (shame on me). Anyway, if you are exhausted while doing Yoga, I would definitely talk to your instructor and of course your doctor to see if you should be doing it. Also, Yoga is all about breathing, GOING AT YOUR OWN PACE, and listening to your own body. Don't feel like you have to keep up with everyone in class or the instructor. You can hold the poses as long or as short as you need to. It's about you and getting in touch with your higher spirit. I know when I started Yoga I was exhausted until I got the rhythm and learned what my body would let me do. Give yourself time and just breathe!!~CJ w/cf 42