Back after "Running Retirement"

Havoc

Back after

I'm kinda in the same place. I'm getting to the point where I realize that I am not going to be able to sustain a career in pre-hospital emergency medicine. I've taken some time off and had another sinus surgery. I'm now trying to figure out a career that I can maintain throughout the rest of my life.

Good luck to you.

Havoc

Back after

I'm kinda in the same place. I'm getting to the point where I realize that I am not going to be able to sustain a career in pre-hospital emergency medicine. I've taken some time off and had another sinus surgery. I'm now trying to figure out a career that I can maintain throughout the rest of my life.

Good luck to you.

Havoc

Back after

Good luck to you.

Havoc

Back after

Good luck to you.

Havoc

Back after

<br />
<br />Good luck to you.

jdubbs

Back after

Definitely take some time off. I think if you get back on track with treatments and exercise, you can boost those PFTs back up. If you follow Ronnie Sharpe's blog, I think he's rebounded big numbers. Just follow his plan, which appears to be run run run.

jdubbs

Back after

Definitely take some time off. I think if you get back on track with treatments and exercise, you can boost those PFTs back up. If you follow Ronnie Sharpe's blog, I think he's rebounded big numbers. Just follow his plan, which appears to be run run run.

jdubbs

Back after

jdubbs

Back after

jdubbs

Back after

Jeana

Back after

I think all of you who are running are awesome! I began walking a mile a day about 4 weeks ago. I am now trying to up my speed and distance in about the same amount of time I am walking. It is a lot of work, but I know it will help my lungs.

Good luck on your running, Amy. We're all rooting for you.

Jeana

Back after

I think all of you who are running are awesome! I began walking a mile a day about 4 weeks ago. I am now trying to up my speed and distance in about the same amount of time I am walking. It is a lot of work, but I know it will help my lungs.

Jeana

Back after

Jeana

Back after

Jeana

Back after

<br />
<br />Good luck on your running, Amy. We're all rooting for you.