back-woods cfers

sarabeth87

i'd have to say that me and my brother are rednecks. we are from south mississippi, so go figure...we were raised on kinda a small farm and always got our food from our garden or cows and pigs that we had butchered. i love fishing, mud riding, 4-wheeler ridin and so does travis.

sarabeth87

i'd have to say that me and my brother are rednecks. we are from south mississippi, so go figure...we were raised on kinda a small farm and always got our food from our garden or cows and pigs that we had butchered. i love fishing, mud riding, 4-wheeler ridin and so does travis.

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

megcfgirl05

Hey!

Outdoorswoman here! LOL! I haved lived out in the country and on my farm my whole life! I have horses that I barrel race, well I havent in the past year, but hopefully this comming spring i will take it up again!!
I like to go fishing, 4 wheel ridding, horse back ridding, camping, being around the fire, ect.

Megan

megcfgirl05

Hey!

Outdoorswoman here! LOL! I haved lived out in the country and on my farm my whole life! I have horses that I barrel race, well I havent in the past year, but hopefully this comming spring i will take it up again!!
I like to go fishing, 4 wheel ridding, horse back ridding, camping, being around the fire, ect.

Megan

megcfgirl05

Hey!

Megan

megcfgirl05

Hey!

Megan

megcfgirl05

Hey!
<br />
<br />Outdoorswoman here! LOL! I haved lived out in the country and on my farm my whole life! I have horses that I barrel race, well I havent in the past year, but hopefully this comming spring i will take it up again!!
<br />I like to go fishing, 4 wheel ridding, horse back ridding, camping, being around the fire, ect.
<br />
<br />Megan