beauty secrets

mamerth

I don't wear make up very often-- only to go out for dinner or church. I usually wear oil control foundation-- whatever is one sale. I don't use anything with fragrance. I love chapsticks with tint and lip stick. Make me feel pretty on days when i don't feel so good.

I try to keep my hair short (around chin length). I get headaches with longer hair.

For clothes I wear jeans, t-shirts and sweaters. I hate dresses and skirts. I try to pick clothes that hide my "budda belly". My favorites are my low rise jeans.

mamerth

I don't wear make up very often-- only to go out for dinner or church. I usually wear oil control foundation-- whatever is one sale. I don't use anything with fragrance. I love chapsticks with tint and lip stick. Make me feel pretty on days when i don't feel so good.

I try to keep my hair short (around chin length). I get headaches with longer hair.

For clothes I wear jeans, t-shirts and sweaters. I hate dresses and skirts. I try to pick clothes that hide my "budda belly". My favorites are my low rise jeans.

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />
<br />I try to keep my hair short (around chin length). I get headaches with longer hair.
<br />
<br />For clothes I wear jeans, t-shirts and sweaters. I hate dresses and skirts. I try to pick clothes that hide my "budda belly". My favorites are my low rise jeans.

july

Hello, I want to share my tips to remove tags on face.
Actually, i often use banana peel. Because according to this source: https://authorityremedies.com/how-to-get-rid-of-skin-tags/,

Thanks to the strong antioxidant agents found in the banana peel, it is regarded as one of the incredible home remedies for skin tags. Additionally, the enzymes in the banana peel are beneficial for relieving the tag naturally.

How to apply:

-Prepare a banana peel and cut it into small pieces
-Put the inside part of the peel on the skin tag
-Cover it by using a bandage and wait for overnight
-Remove the peel and then rinse it off the area with clean water
-Repeat the treatment per night for several days or until you notice some significant improvements

Hope it is useful :)