Bek cultured Achromobacter

B

Bridge76

I don't know what CRP stands for, but it is a measure of inflammation (andI guess infection). It's the blood test my docs always do to get an idea of how much infection a person has. Supposed to between 1-10 for 'normal' people. I can always tell when my is creeping up, as it exhausts me. I do find paracetamol helps to give me a boost for a few hours though.

Feel free to email me if you have any more queries. I have lived with this 'little gem' for a long time now.

S

B

Bridge76

I don't know what CRP stands for, but it is a measure of inflammation (andI guess infection). It's the blood test my docs always do to get an idea of how much infection a person has. Supposed to between 1-10 for 'normal' people. I can always tell when my is creeping up, as it exhausts me. I do find paracetamol helps to give me a boost for a few hours though.

Feel free to email me if you have any more queries. I have lived with this 'little gem' for a long time now.

S

B

Bridge76

S

B

Bridge76

S

B

Bridge76

<br />
<br />Feel free to email me if you have any more queries. I have lived with this 'little gem' for a long time now.
<br />
<br />S