Bek has Strep throat

RebekahsMom

Thank you everyone, for the replies. Even though she has been on abt since Friday morning, she is still complaining of a sore throat occasionally. When I looked at it this morning, it was still a bit red, but there were no white areas.

I didn't really question her just getting the one shot to take care of it since I had always been told that it was a 'cure all' abt, and her doc at clinic agreed with the treatment she got at the urgent care center. And CMH clinic is an accreditted center, and the urgent care center is just a different building, so yes, they are associated with the actual center. And each time I have taken her to the urgent care center, the doc there has always gotten in touch with the cf doc that is on call.

I just hope this gets better soon!!

RebekahsMom

Thank you everyone, for the replies. Even though she has been on abt since Friday morning, she is still complaining of a sore throat occasionally. When I looked at it this morning, it was still a bit red, but there were no white areas.

I didn't really question her just getting the one shot to take care of it since I had always been told that it was a 'cure all' abt, and her doc at clinic agreed with the treatment she got at the urgent care center. And CMH clinic is an accreditted center, and the urgent care center is just a different building, so yes, they are associated with the actual center. And each time I have taken her to the urgent care center, the doc there has always gotten in touch with the cf doc that is on call.

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

<br />
<br />I didn't really question her just getting the one shot to take care of it since I had always been told that it was a 'cure all' abt, and her doc at clinic agreed with the treatment she got at the urgent care center. And CMH clinic is an accreditted center, and the urgent care center is just a different building, so yes, they are associated with the actual center. And each time I have taken her to the urgent care center, the doc there has always gotten in touch with the cf doc that is on call.
<br />
<br />I just hope this gets better soon!!
<br />