Big bellies...

Mare86

Mary,

I am soooo glad to hear that you are taking the steps to better health! If the last time you had the procedures done was about 14 years ago, I do believe they will be much better than the last time, especially now that you are doing so well with the new lungs! You'll do great! I am glad that I could help ... please keep me posted on your progress. I will definitely be thinking of you. Always glad to listen and help if I can.

And don't be too nervous about the tests, the circumstances in which they are being taken now are much different, and they will probably go much smoother.

Mary, 21
Boyfriend has CF

Mare86

Mary,

I am soooo glad to hear that you are taking the steps to better health! If the last time you had the procedures done was about 14 years ago, I do believe they will be much better than the last time, especially now that you are doing so well with the new lungs! You'll do great! I am glad that I could help ... please keep me posted on your progress. I will definitely be thinking of you. Always glad to listen and help if I can.

And don't be too nervous about the tests, the circumstances in which they are being taken now are much different, and they will probably go much smoother.

Mary, 21
Boyfriend has CF

Mare86

Mary,

Mary, 21
Boyfriend has CF

Mare86

Mary,

Mary, 21
Boyfriend has CF

Mare86

Mary,
<br />
<br />I am soooo glad to hear that you are taking the steps to better health! If the last time you had the procedures done was about 14 years ago, I do believe they will be much better than the last time, especially now that you are doing so well with the new lungs! You'll do great! I am glad that I could help ... please keep me posted on your progress. I will definitely be thinking of you. Always glad to listen and help if I can.
<br />
<br />And don't be too nervous about the tests, the circumstances in which they are being taken now are much different, and they will probably go much smoother.
<br />
<br />
<br />Mary, 21
<br />Boyfriend has CF
<br />

Mare86

Mary,

Just wondering how your treatment seeking is going, and if you are having any luck in reliving the pain you have been in. I hope all is going well for you.

Best,

Mary, 21
Boyfriend has CF

Mare86

Mary,

Just wondering how your treatment seeking is going, and if you are having any luck in reliving the pain you have been in. I hope all is going well for you.

Best,

Mary, 21
Boyfriend has CF

Mare86

Mary,

Best,

Mary, 21
Boyfriend has CF

Mare86

Mary,

Best,

Mary, 21
Boyfriend has CF

Mare86

Mary,
<br />
<br />Just wondering how your treatment seeking is going, and if you are having any luck in reliving the pain you have been in. I hope all is going well for you.
<br />
<br />
<br />Best,
<br />
<br />Mary, 21
<br />Boyfriend has CF

AneJ1986

OMG! I hate my Buddha belly. I really thought it was just my figure because I've never noticed it on the other women CFers at my clinic. I feel so much better. I admit that I do not take my enzymes regularly because I found that with certain meals I can "get away with it". Just recently after eating with my boyfriend, my stomach grew within a matter of minutes. He wanted to take a picture and send it to his mother as a joke to tell her I was prego. I didn't find it funny! I am relieved to know I am not the only one...Thanks guyz...

AneJ1986

OMG! I hate my Buddha belly. I really thought it was just my figure because I've never noticed it on the other women CFers at my clinic. I feel so much better. I admit that I do not take my enzymes regularly because I found that with certain meals I can "get away with it". Just recently after eating with my boyfriend, my stomach grew within a matter of minutes. He wanted to take a picture and send it to his mother as a joke to tell her I was prego. I didn't find it funny! I am relieved to know I am not the only one...Thanks guyz...

AneJ1986

AneJ1986

AneJ1986