bizarre CF Munchausen case

izemmom

Wow. Very interesting. Imagine getting that port (or whatever it was) for no reason. And the sinus surgery that she enthusiastiacialy agreed to! I hope she finds help.

izemmom

Wow. Very interesting. Imagine getting that port (or whatever it was) for no reason. And the sinus surgery that she enthusiastiacialy agreed to! I hope she finds help.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

MaksNana

This is very strange...How does a doctor treat a pt without confirming medical records with the other doctors that treated her in the past...If they couldn't get a sputum culture ,,why wouldn't they swab her throat??

I'm sorry ,,,I just don't get how someone would put themselve's through pain or want to stay in the hospital,,to be treated for CF....I just hope ,,who ever she saw didn't make a mistake saying she had muchausen syndrome... And we all know sweat test can be inconclusive,,but it's strange that the 39 was changed to 89...

I don't know,,, it's just very strange someone would do something like that...It's more scarry to think she was being treated for CF !!!

I hope and pray she will get the help she needs,,,,Karla

MaksNana

This is very strange...How does a doctor treat a pt without confirming medical records with the other doctors that treated her in the past...If they couldn't get a sputum culture ,,why wouldn't they swab her throat??

I'm sorry ,,,I just don't get how someone would put themselve's through pain or want to stay in the hospital,,to be treated for CF....I just hope ,,who ever she saw didn't make a mistake saying she had muchausen syndrome... And we all know sweat test can be inconclusive,,but it's strange that the 39 was changed to 89...

I don't know,,, it's just very strange someone would do something like that...It's more scarry to think she was being treated for CF !!!

MaksNana

MaksNana

MaksNana

<br />
<br />I'm sorry ,,,I just don't get how someone would put themselve's through pain or want to stay in the hospital,,to be treated for CF....I just hope ,,who ever she saw didn't make a mistake saying she had muchausen syndrome... And we all know sweat test can be inconclusive,,but it's strange that the 39 was changed to 89...
<br />
<br />I don't know,,, it's just very strange someone would do something like that...It's more scarry to think she was being treated for CF !!!
<br />
<br />I hope and pray she will get the help she needs,,,,Karla

Skye

I kind of wonder if the passing of her fiance with CF didn't trigger some of her psychotic behavior. Maybe she was so use to taking care of him and being a part of his life that way and the routine of CF.....maybe it was a loss she couldn't handle. I'm no psychologist.....this is just a random layman's thought.

Skye

I kind of wonder if the passing of her fiance with CF didn't trigger some of her psychotic behavior. Maybe she was so use to taking care of him and being a part of his life that way and the routine of CF.....maybe it was a loss she couldn't handle. I'm no psychologist.....this is just a random layman's thought.

Skye

Skye

Skye