Blood in stools

blondelawyer

Thanks! All of his blood work came back normal (some of his counts are even up quite a bit, which is very good!), so the doctors are not overlly concerned. They are scheduling him for a colonoscopy just to check it out, but that won't be for awhile. So, hopefully things will be fine on vacation!

blondelawyer

Thanks! All of his blood work came back normal (some of his counts are even up quite a bit, which is very good!), so the doctors are not overlly concerned. They are scheduling him for a colonoscopy just to check it out, but that won't be for awhile. So, hopefully things will be fine on vacation!

blondelawyer

blondelawyer

blondelawyer

JazzysMom

I get blood in my stools, toilet & even my underwear at times. When I have had it check it has been 'roids causing it.

I dont have to be constipated (obviously so anyway) for it to kick in. The first time it happened was while peeing in the toilet & I thought Aunt Flo came to visit early.

Then I realized it was not her because I was pregnant LOL & I panicked.

As to the pooch.....her body is going through a lot & I know my dogs get their tummy's out of sorts easily so it might be a simple irritation.

Enjoy the vacation!

JazzysMom

I get blood in my stools, toilet & even my underwear at times. When I have had it check it has been 'roids causing it.

I dont have to be constipated (obviously so anyway) for it to kick in. The first time it happened was while peeing in the toilet & I thought Aunt Flo came to visit early.

As to the pooch.....her body is going through a lot & I know my dogs get their tummy's out of sorts easily so it might be a simple irritation.

Enjoy the vacation!

JazzysMom

Enjoy the vacation!

JazzysMom

Enjoy the vacation!

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I dont have to be constipated (obviously so anyway) for it to kick in. The first time it happened was while peeing in the toilet & I thought Aunt Flo came to visit early.
<br />
<br />Then I realized it was not her because I was pregnant LOL & I panicked.
<br />
<br />As to the pooch.....her body is going through a lot & I know my dogs get their tummy's out of sorts easily so it might be a simple irritation.
<br />
<br />Enjoy the vacation!