Blood Sugars

flyfree

when i was on prednisone, my sugars were up to about 599 but as soon as i stopped I am never ever over 130

flyfree

when i was on prednisone, my sugars were up to about 599 but as soon as i stopped I am never ever over 130

flyfree

flyfree

flyfree

Giggles

THanks for the replies. I guess it is good I am doing the insulin cause I have been able to put on some weight that I had lost prior to diagnosis.

Hang in there Coltsfan!!!!

Jennifer 35 years old with CF and CFRD

Giggles

THanks for the replies. I guess it is good I am doing the insulin cause I have been able to put on some weight that I had lost prior to diagnosis.

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles