Blood type

Landy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Asexyblond23</b></i>

I am AB+ which is AWESOME for transplant time since I am the universal recipient.</end quote></div>

OK, fill me in...I thought AB+ was the 2nd rarest blood type, thus fewer donors...are you saying that you can receive organs from other blood types as well?

Landy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Asexyblond23</b></i>

I am AB+ which is AWESOME for transplant time since I am the universal recipient.</end quote></div>

OK, fill me in...I thought AB+ was the 2nd rarest blood type, thus fewer donors...are you saying that you can receive organs from other blood types as well?

Landy

Landy

I am AB+ which is AWESOME for transplant time since I am the universal recipient.</end quote>

Landy

<br />
<br />I am AB+ which is AWESOME for transplant time since I am the universal recipient.</end quote>
<br />
<br />OK, fill me in...I thought AB+ was the 2nd rarest blood type, thus fewer donors...are you saying that you can receive organs from other blood types as well?

Gnome

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Landy</b></i>

OK, fill me in...I thought AB+ was the 2nd rarest blood type, thus fewer donors...are you saying that you can receive organs from other blood types as well?</end quote></div>

AB+ is compatiable with any other blood. Some blood types can receive more kinds of blood than their own and O negative. Just google "blood type compatibility." But in terms of organ donation they made it a rule a long time ago that one can only receive organs from one of the same blood type.

As for what my kids are I would assume either O or A because that is what my husband and I are.

Gnome

OK, fill me in...I thought AB+ was the 2nd rarest blood type, thus fewer donors...are you saying that you can receive organs from other blood types as well?</end quote></div>

AB+ is compatiable with any other blood. Some blood types can receive more kinds of blood than their own and O negative. Just google "blood type compatibility." But in terms of organ donation they made it a rule a long time ago that one can only receive organs from one of the same blood type.

As for what my kids are I would assume either O or A because that is what my husband and I are.

Gnome

Gnome

I am AB+ which is AWESOME for transplant time since I am the universal recipient.</end quote>

OK, fill me in...I thought AB+ was the 2nd rarest blood type, thus fewer donors...are you saying that you can receive organs from other blood types as well?</end quote>

Gnome

<br />
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Asexyblond23</b></i>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I am AB+ which is AWESOME for transplant time since I am the universal recipient.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />OK, fill me in...I thought AB+ was the 2nd rarest blood type, thus fewer donors...are you saying that you can receive organs from other blood types as well?</end quote>
<br />
<br />AB+ is compatiable with any other blood. Some blood types can receive more kinds of blood than their own and O negative. Just google "blood type compatibility." But in terms of organ donation they made it a rule a long time ago that one can only receive organs from one of the same blood type.
<br />
<br />As for what my kids are I would assume either O or A because that is what my husband and I are.