Blood type

CFkitty

Would you believe that I have NO IDEA what my blood type is? I asked my doctors and they don't know. I asked them to test it, and they said that there is no reason to do so unless there is a problem. So I couldn't tell ya!

CFkitty

Would you believe that I have NO IDEA what my blood type is? I asked my doctors and they don't know. I asked them to test it, and they said that there is no reason to do so unless there is a problem. So I couldn't tell ya!

CFkitty

CFkitty

CFkitty