bored and waiting for transplant

kaylamarie19

hey everyone..i need ideas on what to do with myself while waiting for these darn lungs! Ive only been waiting since august 3rd and I know many have waited much longer, but i am very impatient and I get so bored and lonely home by myself. my parents and friends work so i usually dont get out til after dinner..and im trying not to get depressed but its so hard when you want to contribute to things, but cant physically can't. please help..

much love
Kayla

kaylamarie19

hey everyone..i need ideas on what to do with myself while waiting for these darn lungs! Ive only been waiting since august 3rd and I know many have waited much longer, but i am very impatient and I get so bored and lonely home by myself. my parents and friends work so i usually dont get out til after dinner..and im trying not to get depressed but its so hard when you want to contribute to things, but cant physically can't. please help..

much love
Kayla

kaylamarie19

much love
Kayla

kaylamarie19

much love
Kayla

kaylamarie19

much love
Kayla

missT

Hi Kayla, don't know if you have one already but why not start a blog? I love to read... I can recommend some great books??

missT

Hi Kayla, don't know if you have one already but why not start a blog? I love to read... I can recommend some great books??

missT

missT

missT

Skye

Kaylamarie,
I'll PM you my e-mail address. You can e-mail me anytime you get bored. I'm goin' through some of the evaluation part of tx. I understand some of the "waiting". Have you tried a new hobby that doesn't require a lot of energy. Like blogging, drawing, painting. Who knows, you might find a hidden talent. Set up a caringbridge site if you haven't already. I'll PM you my caringbridge site and you can see what they look like if you are not familiar with them.

Skye

Kaylamarie,
I'll PM you my e-mail address. You can e-mail me anytime you get bored. I'm goin' through some of the evaluation part of tx. I understand some of the "waiting". Have you tried a new hobby that doesn't require a lot of energy. Like blogging, drawing, painting. Who knows, you might find a hidden talent. Set up a caringbridge site if you haven't already. I'll PM you my caringbridge site and you can see what they look like if you are not familiar with them.

Skye

Kaylamarie,

Skye

Kaylamarie,

Skye

Kaylamarie,

blondelawyer

I second the blogging suggestion. Also, do you do any sort of craft or knitting, etc. Maybe you can learn something like that as a way to keep you busy, but not being too exerting.

Good luck!

blondelawyer

I second the blogging suggestion. Also, do you do any sort of craft or knitting, etc. Maybe you can learn something like that as a way to keep you busy, but not being too exerting.

Good luck!

blondelawyer

Good luck!

blondelawyer

Good luck!

blondelawyer

Good luck!