Bowel cancer and CF

lilaonholiday

Thank-you both so much for your kind and supportive words. I feel deeply moved. Today there have been so many tears. Hopefully will find some strength tomorrow.

lilaonholiday

Thank-you both so much for your kind and supportive words. I feel deeply moved. Today there have been so many tears. Hopefully will find some strength tomorrow.

lilaonholiday

azdesertrat

So sorry for your troubles.
We have not much to offer but prayer & compassion for you.
Know you will be in our prayers.
May you get some good news soon...

azdesertrat

We have not much to offer but prayer & compassion for you.
Know you will be in our prayers.
May you get some good news soon...

azdesertrat

<br />We have not much to offer but prayer & compassion for you.
<br />Know you will be in our prayers.
<br />May you get some good news soon...

lilaonholiday

Sorry my last message didn't send I don't think.
I would like to thank-you both for such kind and supportive words. Really makes a difference to know that there are people out there who care so much.
Yesterday I spent most of the day crying and feeling pretty much devastated at the thought of telling my daughter the latest prognosis.
Today I shared the news. She is so brave and wonderful. It breaks my heart to think of the sad look in her eyes. However the way that she handled the news made it far easier for me than I had imagined. I realise it is probably the case that she is hiding some of her feelings, or possibly unsure of how to express the emotions she could be having. It's also a lot to take in, and might not seem 'real' at the moment. I'm still having those moments. We are very close and can talk about whatever really, so she knows I'm always here. She is close to other family members too. Counselling has been offered by the hospital, but she said no way.
Love to all here and thanks again. Karen

lilaonholiday

I would like to thank-you both for such kind and supportive words. Really makes a difference to know that there are people out there who care so much.
Yesterday I spent most of the day crying and feeling pretty much devastated at the thought of telling my daughter the latest prognosis.
Today I shared the news. She is so brave and wonderful. It breaks my heart to think of the sad look in her eyes. However the way that she handled the news made it far easier for me than I had imagined. I realise it is probably the case that she is hiding some of her feelings, or possibly unsure of how to express the emotions she could be having. It's also a lot to take in, and might not seem 'real' at the moment. I'm still having those moments. We are very close and can talk about whatever really, so she knows I'm always here. She is close to other family members too. Counselling has been offered by the hospital, but she said no way.

lilaonholiday

<br />I would like to thank-you both for such kind and supportive words. Really makes a difference to know that there are people out there who care so much.
<br />Yesterday I spent most of the day crying and feeling pretty much devastated at the thought of telling my daughter the latest prognosis.
<br />Today I shared the news. She is so brave and wonderful. It breaks my heart to think of the sad look in her eyes. However the way that she handled the news made it far easier for me than I had imagined. I realise it is probably the case that she is hiding some of her feelings, or possibly unsure of how to express the emotions she could be having. It's also a lot to take in, and might not seem 'real' at the moment. I'm still having those moments. We are very close and can talk about whatever really, so she knows I'm always here. She is close to other family members too. Counselling has been offered by the hospital, but she said no way.
<br />Love to all here and thanks again. Karen

lilaonholiday

lilaonholiday

lilaonholiday

<br />I would like to thank-you both for such kind and supportive words. Really makes a difference to know that there are people out there who care so much.
<br />Yesterday I spent most of the day crying and feeling pretty much devastated at the thought of telling my daughter the latest prognosis.
<br />Today I shared the news. She is so brave and wonderful. It breaks my heart to think of the sad look in her eyes. However the way that she handled the news made it far easier for me than I had imagined. I realise it is probably the case that she is hiding some of her feelings, or possibly unsure of how to express the emotions she could be having. It's also a lot to take in, and might not seem 'real' at the moment. I'm still having those moments. We are very close and can talk about whatever really, so she knows I'm always here. She is close to other family members too. Counselling has been offered by the hospital, but she said no way.

lilaonholiday

lilaonholiday

lilaonholiday

lilaonholiday

lilaonholiday

lilaonholiday

lilaonholiday

lilaonholiday