Bugs in sinuses

dyza

One of the main causes of pains in the head is dental related, that is to do with your bite. An over or an underbite, even the smallest, can cause pain.
So I would also check out an orthadontist.

Craig

dyza

One of the main causes of pains in the head is dental related, that is to do with your bite. An over or an underbite, even the smallest, can cause pain.

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig

northernlight

My son is 15 yrs. and has had 4 endoscopy surgeries in 2007. The last surgery was on Dec. 17/07 and the ENT doc said all the sinus looked clear. The 3rd endoscopy was successful, and he was back to normal for approx. 10 weeks. The pain reocurred and he had endoscopy in Nov/07 and then Dec./07. I might add we have a very excellent ENT doctor with alot of experience with CF patients. However, my son is still in constant pain. Thus far we have not found any drug to stop the constant pain. He is using sinus rinse with Tobermycin and Polmocort x 2x per day. He can breathe through his nose but can not function due to the constant pain. Does anyone have any suggestions for the pain.

northernlight

My son is 15 yrs. and has had 4 endoscopy surgeries in 2007. The last surgery was on Dec. 17/07 and the ENT doc said all the sinus looked clear. The 3rd endoscopy was successful, and he was back to normal for approx. 10 weeks. The pain reocurred and he had endoscopy in Nov/07 and then Dec./07. I might add we have a very excellent ENT doctor with alot of experience with CF patients. However, my son is still in constant pain. Thus far we have not found any drug to stop the constant pain. He is using sinus rinse with Tobermycin and Polmocort x 2x per day. He can breathe through his nose but can not function due to the constant pain. Does anyone have any suggestions for the pain.

northernlight

northernlight

northernlight

occupyjapan

I have PA in my sinuses and have since I was born I guess. I had REALLLLLY bad sinus problems until I was... 6 or so? Then they just kinda went away. I've had a ton of surgeries on them when I was younger. The last one I had was when I was in 8th grade (it was my first in 7 or 8 years). They weren't even bad at the time, my doctor just figured I hadn't had one in a while, so why not! Rather a dumb excuse to do surgery, I know...

I don't really get headaches or anything. Sometimes I'll have nasal congestion, and sometimes I'll blow stuff out of my nose and stuff, but all in all, mine aren't bad at all anymore for whatever reason. I'm lucky I guess!

occupyjapan

I have PA in my sinuses and have since I was born I guess. I had REALLLLLY bad sinus problems until I was... 6 or so? Then they just kinda went away. I've had a ton of surgeries on them when I was younger. The last one I had was when I was in 8th grade (it was my first in 7 or 8 years). They weren't even bad at the time, my doctor just figured I hadn't had one in a while, so why not! Rather a dumb excuse to do surgery, I know...

I don't really get headaches or anything. Sometimes I'll have nasal congestion, and sometimes I'll blow stuff out of my nose and stuff, but all in all, mine aren't bad at all anymore for whatever reason. I'm lucky I guess!

occupyjapan

occupyjapan

occupyjapan

hbollotte

yesterday my rt was saying to use some kind of nasal irrigation for sinus problems. i forgot what it was called.

then i asked him about using a netti pot and he said that work the same way. i'll have to call him today and find out what he told me to use.

hbollotte

yesterday my rt was saying to use some kind of nasal irrigation for sinus problems. i forgot what it was called.

then i asked him about using a netti pot and he said that work the same way. i'll have to call him today and find out what he told me to use.

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte