calicum

cfgirl2008

What are some ideas or ways to get the extra calicum? Because I have weak bones, so I need the extra calicum.

tiffany 16 w/cf

cfgirl2008

What are some ideas or ways to get the extra calicum? Because I have weak bones, so I need the extra calicum.

tiffany 16 w/cf

cfgirl2008

tiffany 16 w/cf

sarabeth87

my doctor told me to take 2 500 mg OTC calcium pills a day and she also told me to get in a tanning bed, but I have very light skin, so I'd be a lobster, but just try to get sun

sarabeth87

my doctor told me to take 2 500 mg OTC calcium pills a day and she also told me to get in a tanning bed, but I have very light skin, so I'd be a lobster, but just try to get sun

sarabeth87

Lilith

If you like Tootsie Rolls, go for Viactive chocolate calcium chews, because I swear they taste just like 'em. I take two of those daily.

Lilith

If you like Tootsie Rolls, go for Viactive chocolate calcium chews, because I swear they taste just like 'em. I take two of those daily.

Lilith

EnergyGal

I like Standard Process vitamins. I have no bone problems and I have been on prednisone. I have been on stardard process supplements for eleven years.

I would eat Lots of GREEN Vegetables. Dairy can cause extra mucus in many people but GOATS milk is not as mucus producing.

EXERCISE AND EXERCISE and light weight training will help you.

Make sure you are also taking Magnesium and Vitamin D.

They all help to work synergistically.

EnergyGal

I like Standard Process vitamins. I have no bone problems and I have been on prednisone. I have been on stardard process supplements for eleven years.

I would eat Lots of GREEN Vegetables. Dairy can cause extra mucus in many people but GOATS milk is not as mucus producing.

EnergyGal

cf72

Hi !
Here in Sweden we have youghurt and milk with extra calcium. I always by it, because my bones are weak too.
/CF72

cf72

Hi !
Here in Sweden we have youghurt and milk with extra calcium. I always by it, because my bones are weak too.
/CF72