Call came in!!!

Sreh

Well, I drop in to say Hi and introduce myself and now I have to leave. I got my call saying they may have a set of lungs for me.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes and Pm's. I will drop back in soon as I can.

Jerry

Sreh

Well, I drop in to say Hi and introduce myself and now I have to leave. I got my call saying they may have a set of lungs for me.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes and Pm's. I will drop back in soon as I can.

Jerry

Sreh

Jerry

Jem

WOW!! Will be keeping you in prayer Jerry. I do hope you will one day laugh again...I am sure you will!

Jem

WOW!! Will be keeping you in prayer Jerry. I do hope you will one day laugh again...I am sure you will!

Jem

JazzysMom

Maybe we brought you good luck...glad you got to introduce yourself before your new lungs! Good Luck and update us!

JazzysMom

Maybe we brought you good luck...glad you got to introduce yourself before your new lungs! Good Luck and update us!

JazzysMom