Can doctors or specifically cf doctors perscribe pain meds.

Sevenstars

So have you stopped medicines or what?

Your first post here you wanted to stop everything.

Now you say you don't have the heart to tell your mom, but she is "trying to keep you going on natural remedies." Does she not notice you aren't doing any treatments or taking any meds? You said she *lives* with you.

You also said you wanted to get a pet. Why would you get a pet that someone else has to take care of when you die, which you are hoping is soon?

NOW you want pain meds for what is probably chest pain caused by not taking your other meds.

Oh and if you think I'm being unsympathetic I am just taking your own advice, <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=35087&highlight_key=y">I am not getting attached to someone on a messageboard with a chronic illness</a>.

Sevenstars

Now you say you don't have the heart to tell your mom, but she is "trying to keep you going on natural remedies." Does she not notice you aren't doing any treatments or taking any meds? You said she *lives* with you.

You also said you wanted to get a pet. Why would you get a pet that someone else has to take care of when you die, which you are hoping is soon?

NOW you want pain meds for what is probably chest pain caused by not taking your other meds.

Oh and if you think I'm being unsympathetic I am just taking your own advice, <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=35087&highlight_key=y">I am not getting attached to someone on a messageboard with a chronic illness</a>.

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

<br />
<br />Your first post here you wanted to stop everything.
<br />
<br />Now you say you don't have the heart to tell your mom, but she is "trying to keep you going on natural remedies." Does she not notice you aren't doing any treatments or taking any meds? You said she *lives* with you.
<br />
<br />You also said you wanted to get a pet. Why would you get a pet that someone else has to take care of when you die, which you are hoping is soon?
<br />
<br />NOW you want pain meds for what is probably chest pain caused by not taking your other meds.
<br />
<br />Oh and if you think I'm being unsympathetic I am just taking your own advice, <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=35087&highlight_key=y">I am not getting attached to someone on a messageboard with a chronic illness</a>.

snowcone200

No reason to be rude. I'm here for support if you don't want to give it by giving supportive replies then don't reply to my topics please.

snowcone200

No reason to be rude. I'm here for support if you don't want to give it by giving supportive replies then don't reply to my topics please.

snowcone200

snowcone200

snowcone200

CaliSally

The real question is:
If you truly have CF and truly want answers, why do you feel the need to continually make up new id's?

As Judge Judy says: If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true.

CaliSally

The real question is:
If you truly have CF and truly want answers, why do you feel the need to continually make up new id's?

CaliSally

The real question is:

CaliSally

The real question is:

CaliSally

The real question is:
<br />If you truly have CF and truly want answers, why do you feel the need to continually make up new id's?
<br />
<br />As Judge Judy says: If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true.
<br />
<br />