Can i use a tanning bed with a picc line in??

theLostMiler

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>KrazyKat</b></i>

You're doc doesn't agree with tanning beds for a very good reason and you should take heed.

I'm sure CF and cancer would be a nasty combo, is it worth it for a temporary tan?</end quote></div>

Maybe it is something that makes her feel good about herself. Just trying to point out how one might see it. I dont tan, and never really liked it, but hopefully carly doesnt do it all the time, but considering all the other side effects of meds that we have to put up with all the time, maybe being a little tan gives her a self esteem boost, sometimes being in the warm bed makes one feel good especially when its cold outside.

Dont have an opinion on the question itself, b/c never even occured to me, though I have tanned in the bad ole sun w/ a picc before, but just trying to give some insight.

theLostMiler

You're doc doesn't agree with tanning beds for a very good reason and you should take heed.

I'm sure CF and cancer would be a nasty combo, is it worth it for a temporary tan?</end quote></div>

Maybe it is something that makes her feel good about herself. Just trying to point out how one might see it. I dont tan, and never really liked it, but hopefully carly doesnt do it all the time, but considering all the other side effects of meds that we have to put up with all the time, maybe being a little tan gives her a self esteem boost, sometimes being in the warm bed makes one feel good especially when its cold outside.

Dont have an opinion on the question itself, b/c never even occured to me, though I have tanned in the bad ole sun w/ a picc before, but just trying to give some insight.

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

I'm sure CF and cancer would be a nasty combo, is it worth it for a temporary tan?</end quote>

theLostMiler

<br />
<br />You're doc doesn't agree with tanning beds for a very good reason and you should take heed.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I'm sure CF and cancer would be a nasty combo, is it worth it for a temporary tan?</end quote>
<br />
<br />Maybe it is something that makes her feel good about herself. Just trying to point out how one might see it. I dont tan, and never really liked it, but hopefully carly doesnt do it all the time, but considering all the other side effects of meds that we have to put up with all the time, maybe being a little tan gives her a self esteem boost, sometimes being in the warm bed makes one feel good especially when its cold outside.
<br />
<br />Dont have an opinion on the question itself, b/c never even occured to me, though I have tanned in the bad ole sun w/ a picc before, but just trying to give some insight.

Saltron

I'd never do it, but that's just me. I us to go to tanning beds when I was younger back in 1999. Had to stop doing it, because when I'd urinate, it would burn. Yep, you all are saying I should had been drinking more liquids, right? I was drinking about a gallon of water a day. I'd only tan for maybe 20 minutes 2-3x weekly.

I stopped going and it all went away. Even saw a Urologist, because I thought something was wrong. I think I went tanning for a few months.

Saltron

I'd never do it, but that's just me. I us to go to tanning beds when I was younger back in 1999. Had to stop doing it, because when I'd urinate, it would burn. Yep, you all are saying I should had been drinking more liquids, right? I was drinking about a gallon of water a day. I'd only tan for maybe 20 minutes 2-3x weekly.

I stopped going and it all went away. Even saw a Urologist, because I thought something was wrong. I think I went tanning for a few months.

Saltron

Saltron

Saltron

<br />
<br />I stopped going and it all went away. Even saw a Urologist, because I thought something was wrong. I think I went tanning for a few months.