cAN YOU WORK PARTIME WHILE ON S.S. DISABILITY

Asexyblond23

I have SSD and yes I work part time. I work only enough hours that keeps me below the $670 total. That means pretty much that the gov doesnt even consider me working and that I dont use any trial period months. SO I have no chance of them really even counting this as me working. You can make however much you want for 9 months in a 36 month period. Then after that you cant go above $940 a month. I cant work that much anyway so staying below the $670 where its not even considered trial to work is what works for me.

Asexyblond23

I have SSD and yes I work part time. I work only enough hours that keeps me below the $670 total. That means pretty much that the gov doesnt even consider me working and that I dont use any trial period months. SO I have no chance of them really even counting this as me working. You can make however much you want for 9 months in a 36 month period. Then after that you cant go above $940 a month. I cant work that much anyway so staying below the $670 where its not even considered trial to work is what works for me.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

LouLou

Is the $670 after taxes?
Also, is the SSDI taxed as income? If so, is it taxed at the regular rate of your household income or some other rate?

LouLou

Is the $670 after taxes?
Also, is the SSDI taxed as income? If so, is it taxed at the regular rate of your household income or some other rate?

LouLou

Is the $670 after taxes?

LouLou

Is the $670 after taxes?

LouLou

Is the $670 after taxes?
<br />Also, is the SSDI taxed as income? If so, is it taxed at the regular rate of your household income or some other rate?

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LouLou</b></i>

Is the $670 after taxes?

Also, is the SSDI taxed as income? If so, is it taxed at the regular rate of your household income or some other rate?</end quote></div>

The $670. is grosss (before taxes) & SSDI can be taxed. It goes according to the household income on the tax return. I have $$ withheld from my SSDI so we are guaranteed $$ back every year.

JazzysMom

Is the $670 after taxes?

Also, is the SSDI taxed as income? If so, is it taxed at the regular rate of your household income or some other rate?</end quote></div>

The $670. is grosss (before taxes) & SSDI can be taxed. It goes according to the household income on the tax return. I have $$ withheld from my SSDI so we are guaranteed $$ back every year.

JazzysMom

Is the $670 after taxes?

JazzysMom

Is the $670 after taxes?

Also, is the SSDI taxed as income? If so, is it taxed at the regular rate of your household income or some other rate?</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Is the $670 after taxes?
<br />
<br />Also, is the SSDI taxed as income? If so, is it taxed at the regular rate of your household income or some other rate?</end quote>
<br />
<br />The $670. is grosss (before taxes) & SSDI can be taxed. It goes according to the household income on the tax return. I have $$ withheld from my SSDI so we are guaranteed $$ back every year.
<br />
<br />

LouLou

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JazzysMom</b></i>

... SSDI can be taxed. It goes according to the household income on the tax return. I have $$ withheld from my SSDI so we are guaranteed $$ back every year.</end quote></div>

So it would be taxed as income just the same as the $670 then or is it taxed differently?

LouLou

... SSDI can be taxed. It goes according to the household income on the tax return. I have $$ withheld from my SSDI so we are guaranteed $$ back every year.</end quote></div>

So it would be taxed as income just the same as the $670 then or is it taxed differently?

LouLou

LouLou

... SSDI can be taxed. It goes according to the household income on the tax return. I have $$ withheld from my SSDI so we are guaranteed $$ back every year.</end quote>

LouLou

<br />
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LouLou</b></i>
<br />
<br />... SSDI can be taxed. It goes according to the household income on the tax return. I have $$ withheld from my SSDI so we are guaranteed $$ back every year.</end quote>
<br />
<br />So it would be taxed as income just the same as the $670 then or is it taxed differently?
<br />
<br />