cAN YOU WORK PARTIME WHILE ON S.S. DISABILITY

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LouLou</b></i>

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JazzysMom</b></i>

... SSDI can be taxed. It goes according to the household income on the tax return. I have $$ withheld from my SSDI so we are guaranteed $$ back every year.</end quote></div>

So it would be taxed as income just the same as the $670 then or is it taxed differently?</end quote></div>

Taxed the same. Let me explain: Source of income doesnt matter......all lumped together & depending on total household income depends on HOW MUCH if any of the SSDI will be taxed. IF there is any SSDI that is taxable it would be the same as regular wages etc.

JazzysMom

... SSDI can be taxed. It goes according to the household income on the tax return. I have $$ withheld from my SSDI so we are guaranteed $$ back every year.</end quote></div>

So it would be taxed as income just the same as the $670 then or is it taxed differently?</end quote></div>

Taxed the same. Let me explain: Source of income doesnt matter......all lumped together & depending on total household income depends on HOW MUCH if any of the SSDI will be taxed. IF there is any SSDI that is taxable it would be the same as regular wages etc.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

... SSDI can be taxed. It goes according to the household income on the tax return. I have $$ withheld from my SSDI so we are guaranteed $$ back every year.</end quote>

So it would be taxed as income just the same as the $670 then or is it taxed differently?</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JazzysMom</b></i>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LouLou</b></i>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />... SSDI can be taxed. It goes according to the household income on the tax return. I have $$ withheld from my SSDI so we are guaranteed $$ back every year.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />So it would be taxed as income just the same as the $670 then or is it taxed differently?</end quote>
<br />
<br />Taxed the same. Let me explain: Source of income doesnt matter......all lumped together & depending on total household income depends on HOW MUCH if any of the SSDI will be taxed. IF there is any SSDI that is taxable it would be the same as regular wages etc.
<br />
<br />