Canadian University drops CF Fundraiser because it only Affects White Men

JDunlop

Ethnicity Carrier Risk
Caucasian (white, European ancestry) 1 in 25
Ashkenazi Jewish 1 in 25
Hispanic 1 in 46
African American 1 in 65
Asian 1 in 90

Only White Men? Where did they come up with that conclussion? Wacky.

James Dunlop, Mauli Ola Foundation

JDunlop

Ethnicity Carrier Risk
Ashkenazi Jewish 1 in 25
Hispanic 1 in 46
African American 1 in 65
Asian 1 in 90

JDunlop

Ethnicity Carrier Risk
Ashkenazi Jewish 1 in 25
Hispanic 1 in 46
African American 1 in 65
Asian 1 in 90

JDunlop

Ethnicity Carrier Risk
Ashkenazi Jewish 1 in 25
Hispanic 1 in 46
African American 1 in 65
Asian 1 in 90

JDunlop

Ethnicity Carrier Risk
<br />Caucasian (white, European ancestry) 1 in 25
<br />Ashkenazi Jewish 1 in 25
<br />Hispanic 1 in 46
<br />African American 1 in 65
<br />Asian 1 in 90
<br />
<br />
<br />Only White Men? Where did they come up with that conclussion? Wacky.
<br />
<br />James Dunlop, Mauli Ola Foundation

V

valigirl21

I'm with Tom and all the other parents of the other children affected by CF that they have nothing to worry about. My son is hispanic. I'm sure all the girls will be so happy to hear this news!!!! ((All this said tongue in cheek, of course.))

V

valigirl21

I'm with Tom and all the other parents of the other children affected by CF that they have nothing to worry about. My son is hispanic. I'm sure all the girls will be so happy to hear this news!!!! ((All this said tongue in cheek, of course.))

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

T

Terry

I heard about this also. I don't really know what to say, as I am dumbfounded. I don't know how tolerance and acceptance of diversity has turned into, IMHO, blatant, acceptable contempt for white men.

We all know this is not being done out of "fairness." Has there been any talk ANYWHERE of not funding research for sickle cell anemia or tay-sachs disease?

The way I see it is any GENETIC research helps all GENETIC diseases. Notice the diseases are genetic, not racial. Anyway, if they find a way to reactivate, deactivate, or bypass a gene that causes one disease, that research may be able to do the same for another.

When will people realize we all sink or swim together?

My step-daughter shouldn't be punished because she is white. Some of her ancestors may have done terrible things, some of them may have done great things. Is there any group of people out there who never acted like savages?

I'm pretty angry about this and probably said something that would offend someone, if you are that person, I apologize. I don't mean to hurt anyone.

Terry

T

Terry

I heard about this also. I don't really know what to say, as I am dumbfounded. I don't know how tolerance and acceptance of diversity has turned into, IMHO, blatant, acceptable contempt for white men.

We all know this is not being done out of "fairness." Has there been any talk ANYWHERE of not funding research for sickle cell anemia or tay-sachs disease?

The way I see it is any GENETIC research helps all GENETIC diseases. Notice the diseases are genetic, not racial. Anyway, if they find a way to reactivate, deactivate, or bypass a gene that causes one disease, that research may be able to do the same for another.

My step-daughter shouldn't be punished because she is white. Some of her ancestors may have done terrible things, some of them may have done great things. Is there any group of people out there who never acted like savages?

I'm pretty angry about this and probably said something that would offend someone, if you are that person, I apologize. I don't mean to hurt anyone.

Terry

T

Terry

Terry

T

Terry

Terry

T

Terry

<br />
<br />We all know this is not being done out of "fairness." Has there been any talk ANYWHERE of not funding research for sickle cell anemia or tay-sachs disease?
<br />
<br />The way I see it is any GENETIC research helps all GENETIC diseases. Notice the diseases are genetic, not racial. Anyway, if they find a way to reactivate, deactivate, or bypass a gene that causes one disease, that research may be able to do the same for another.
<br />
<br />When will people realize we all sink or swim together?
<br />
<br />My step-daughter shouldn't be punished because she is white. Some of her ancestors may have done terrible things, some of them may have done great things. Is there any group of people out there who never acted like savages?
<br />
<br />I'm pretty angry about this and probably said something that would offend someone, if you are that person, I apologize. I don't mean to hurt anyone.
<br />
<br />Terry