cant stop!!!

M

MCGrad2006

I am eating constantly as well. I take 3 enzymes with meals and two with snacks (although not always...oooops!). I just feel like I am never satisfied hunger-wise, I am always looking for new things to snack on and then I am also eating good meals too...

M

MCGrad2006

I am eating constantly as well. I take 3 enzymes with meals and two with snacks (although not always...oooops!). I just feel like I am never satisfied hunger-wise, I am always looking for new things to snack on and then I am also eating good meals too...

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

thefrogprincess

I eat all the time too. But I wouldn't say I pig out really. I eat small snacks between meals, like fruit or some cheese and crackers. But not a foot long sandwhich! Haha!

I'm gonna hi-jack the thread a little. How many on here have been told to take a certain number of enzymes with meals/snacks and how many have been told to adjust the amount depending upon whatyou are eating? I have been told to adjust. So I won't take any if I eat an apple, but if I have lasagne smothered in cheese for dinner I'll take 6 or 7, but if I have a chicken breast with veggies I might only take 4.

thefrogprincess

I eat all the time too. But I wouldn't say I pig out really. I eat small snacks between meals, like fruit or some cheese and crackers. But not a foot long sandwhich! Haha!

I'm gonna hi-jack the thread a little. How many on here have been told to take a certain number of enzymes with meals/snacks and how many have been told to adjust the amount depending upon whatyou are eating? I have been told to adjust. So I won't take any if I eat an apple, but if I have lasagne smothered in cheese for dinner I'll take 6 or 7, but if I have a chicken breast with veggies I might only take 4.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

65rosessamurai

I was actually told to take a certain number...however, it was when I would take 15 Cotazym-S capsules! (The recommended was about 6 or so!)
I still had some issues with the enzymes, but it wasn't until later years that I would adjust the amount based on my own judgement.
But, I had found out some Japanese dishes really fill you up, while others "evaporate" as soon as you finish eating.
Udon is very good when having stomach issues, it's very easy to digest.
Soba is very good for feeling "filled up" for a long amount of time, it's more time-consuming to digest.
Rice can be filling sometimes, but it seems to depend on what it's being served with. As sushi, it seems to take quite a bit to fill me up, but as a "donburi", it'll fill me up pretty good. In comparison to Soba and Udon, it's right in between the two as a meal that has a bit of endurance.

65rosessamurai

I was actually told to take a certain number...however, it was when I would take 15 Cotazym-S capsules! (The recommended was about 6 or so!)
I still had some issues with the enzymes, but it wasn't until later years that I would adjust the amount based on my own judgement.
But, I had found out some Japanese dishes really fill you up, while others "evaporate" as soon as you finish eating.
Soba is very good for feeling "filled up" for a long amount of time, it's more time-consuming to digest.
Rice can be filling sometimes, but it seems to depend on what it's being served with. As sushi, it seems to take quite a bit to fill me up, but as a "donburi", it'll fill me up pretty good. In comparison to Soba and Udon, it's right in between the two as a meal that has a bit of endurance.

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

carebear18

Thanks for the replie everyone!

Most of the foods I eat are healthy I eat tonns of bananas,broccoli and cesar salads. I feel much better knowing I am not the only one always hungry! I may just cut back alil!

Thanks again :)

xo

carebear18

Most of the foods I eat are healthy I eat tonns of bananas,broccoli and cesar salads. I feel much better knowing I am not the only one always hungry! I may just cut back alil!

xo

carebear18

xo

carebear18

xo