Carry out food delivery at the hospital?

thelizardqueen

I'm able to go on passes when I'm in hospital, so I'll usually go out for a meal or two. I even have friend and family bring my takeout. I've gone so far as to order a pizza once and had it delivered. No problems whatsoever. Depending on the nurse on duty, I can get my snacks put in the frig. Also, the cafeteria in my hospital has a 24/7 Tim Hortons and Sals. Plus, surprisingly enough, the food in the cafe is great.

thelizardqueen

I'm able to go on passes when I'm in hospital, so I'll usually go out for a meal or two. I even have friend and family bring my takeout. I've gone so far as to order a pizza once and had it delivered. No problems whatsoever. Depending on the nurse on duty, I can get my snacks put in the frig. Also, the cafeteria in my hospital has a 24/7 Tim Hortons and Sals. Plus, surprisingly enough, the food in the cafe is great.

thelizardqueen

thelizardqueen

thelizardqueen