Cayston - Altera

BaylorCrew07

CF services sends a new Altera w/ each order of Cayston...I have 5 now, and the older ones do not work as well as the newer ones.

Am I supposed to send them back, or can I throw them away? I don't use them; they are just taking up space...what do you guys do once they stop working as effectively as the new ones?

Thanks

BaylorCrew07

CF services sends a new Altera w/ each order of Cayston...I have 5 now, and the older ones do not work as well as the newer ones.

Am I supposed to send them back, or can I throw them away? I don't use them; they are just taking up space...what do you guys do once they stop working as effectively as the new ones?

Thanks

BaylorCrew07

<br />
<br />Am I supposed to send them back, or can I throw them away? I don't use them; they are just taking up space...what do you guys do once they stop working as effectively as the new ones?
<br />
<br />Thanks

S

semperfiohana

holy ba ge beez! are you talking the entire thing? like a brand new machine? or just the neb piece?

S

semperfiohana

holy ba ge beez! are you talking the entire thing? like a brand new machine? or just the neb piece?

S

semperfiohana

adamsants

I guess you could throw them away. I am saving Adam's so when we go on vacation I don't have to worry about disinfecting them. I will just toss it then.

adamsants

I guess you could throw them away. I am saving Adam's so when we go on vacation I don't have to worry about disinfecting them. I will just toss it then.

adamsants

S

semperfiohana

i only get them replaced when mine start to leak. but when i got my first replacement i called and asked what to do with my old one and they told me to toss it. i get my stuff through someone other than cf pharamacy though.

S

semperfiohana

i only get them replaced when mine start to leak. but when i got my first replacement i called and asked what to do with my old one and they told me to toss it. i get my stuff through someone other than cf pharamacy though.

S

semperfiohana

scanboyd

I use my old altera head to do Tobi. I alt. One month Tobi then one month Cayston. I use 1/2 vial Tobi with the altera head because the altera head is more efficient. I also steam sterlize at least once a day the altera head. Steam cleaning keeps the altera head functioning like new. It takes about 4 min. To do the 1/2 vial of Tobi.

scanboyd

I use my old altera head to do Tobi. I alt. One month Tobi then one month Cayston. I use 1/2 vial Tobi with the altera head because the altera head is more efficient. I also steam sterlize at least once a day the altera head. Steam cleaning keeps the altera head functioning like new. It takes about 4 min. To do the 1/2 vial of Tobi.

scanboyd