Cepacia

Jem

Thank you for sharing your experiences with this monster. Nobody wants to hear that they have cultured cepacia but your experience gives me and I am sure many others hope. Keeping you in prayer.

Jem

Thank you for sharing your experiences with this monster. Nobody wants to hear that they have cultured cepacia but your experience gives me and I am sure many others hope. Keeping you in prayer.

Jem

Jem

M

moxie1

Hi all!

I too cultured cepacia over 10 years ago. I vividly remember the night the docs called to tell us. I was very scared, but as I went to bed that night, God gave me His peace. I have never felt anything like that before. Anyway, I am doing very well with it--kind of like it has a symbiotic relationship with my body. At times I still get worried--especially when I read about others going downhill with it--but I remember that peace, trust in the Lord, and live another day.

M

moxie1

Hi all!

I too cultured cepacia over 10 years ago. I vividly remember the night the docs called to tell us. I was very scared, but as I went to bed that night, God gave me His peace. I have never felt anything like that before. Anyway, I am doing very well with it--kind of like it has a symbiotic relationship with my body. At times I still get worried--especially when I read about others going downhill with it--but I remember that peace, trust in the Lord, and live another day.

M

moxie1

Hi all!

M

moxie1

Hi all!

M

moxie1

Hi all!

M

moxie1

Hi all!

HairGirl

I've had cepacia over 20 years, the worst one (#3) and yes have been able to keep it at bay until recently, don't ever give it a chance to flare up because it won't quiet down very fast!!!!! I really hope I can get the cepacia to calm down, if not sadly it will win the battle I'm fighting with. So keep up the good work!!!!

HairGirl

I've had cepacia over 20 years, the worst one (#3) and yes have been able to keep it at bay until recently, don't ever give it a chance to flare up because it won't quiet down very fast!!!!! I really hope I can get the cepacia to calm down, if not sadly it will win the battle I'm fighting with. So keep up the good work!!!!

HairGirl

HairGirl

HairGirl

HairGirl

princessjdc

Im glad to hear that some of you are able to keep the cepacia at bay and it not get flared up. I have read about cepacia on the site many many times and I always remember thinking that I never want to get this and that was it, but then when I read about Frankie passing and then someone mentioning she had Cepacia for some reason it scared me and then i got worried and I had to tell myself that if I ever do get cepacia Ill deal with it the best I can like some of you guys have, I guess the only scary part about it is is that this bug from what Ive read takes more lives than what psuedomonas or any other bug that I know of and thats just a scary thought right there.

Do you know how you guys had contracted B. Cepacia? I do remember reading that some have gotten it from the hospital, but any where else like on vacation or at home or with products etc etc....

I will pray and hope for the best of all of you that have Cepacia and that you kick its A** . Thank you for sharing your story LightNLife along with some of you others too.

princessjdc

Im glad to hear that some of you are able to keep the cepacia at bay and it not get flared up. I have read about cepacia on the site many many times and I always remember thinking that I never want to get this and that was it, but then when I read about Frankie passing and then someone mentioning she had Cepacia for some reason it scared me and then i got worried and I had to tell myself that if I ever do get cepacia Ill deal with it the best I can like some of you guys have, I guess the only scary part about it is is that this bug from what Ive read takes more lives than what psuedomonas or any other bug that I know of and thats just a scary thought right there.

Do you know how you guys had contracted B. Cepacia? I do remember reading that some have gotten it from the hospital, but any where else like on vacation or at home or with products etc etc....

I will pray and hope for the best of all of you that have Cepacia and that you kick its A** . Thank you for sharing your story LightNLife along with some of you others too.

princessjdc

princessjdc