cervical mucus

Jennifer1981

Hey, it's me again. Also, check out the pregnancy section of the forum and do searches. That should help too.

Jennifer - now 25 w/CF

Jennifer1981

Hey, it's me again. Also, check out the pregnancy section of the forum and do searches. That should help too.

Jennifer - now 25 w/CF

Asexyblond23

I heard about the same thing from my doc. He was like well you have A LOT of mucus in your cervix. My hubby and I have tried natural and my health is good right now and we dont want to try for another 2 years and end up with nothing so we are going to a fertiality clinic and we are having IUI done. So that the sperm can be placed up inside my cervix and they dont have to swim all the way up and not make it past the mucus.

Asexyblond23

I heard about the same thing from my doc. He was like well you have A LOT of mucus in your cervix. My hubby and I have tried natural and my health is good right now and we dont want to try for another 2 years and end up with nothing so we are going to a fertiality clinic and we are having IUI done. So that the sperm can be placed up inside my cervix and they dont have to swim all the way up and not make it past the mucus.

Asexyblond23