CF and Bad Breath....HELP!

Jennie

I scrape my tongue with a popsicle stick after I brush. I couldn't find a tongue scraper so I purchased a box of 100 popsicle sticks for a couple of dollars.... I use it once and then chuck it. It REALLY helps with my breath.

Jennie

I scrape my tongue with a popsicle stick after I brush. I couldn't find a tongue scraper so I purchased a box of 100 popsicle sticks for a couple of dollars.... I use it once and then chuck it. It REALLY helps with my breath.

Jennie

Jennie

Jennie

SarahJean1976

I gargle with a drink Apple cider vinegar... try it!!! It makes a huge difference in killing any bacteria... I do about 2 ounces of vinegar and add hot water and honey and then I chug it... not the best tasting stuff...

SarahJean1976

I gargle with a drink Apple cider vinegar... try it!!! It makes a huge difference in killing any bacteria... I do about 2 ounces of vinegar and add hot water and honey and then I chug it... not the best tasting stuff...

SarahJean1976

SarahJean1976

SarahJean1976