cf and bed wetting/frequent urination

jcbangl

um u might want to do the glucose check. sounds like he could have diabetes. diabetes is common in kids with CF. i have diabetes, but i never wet the bed except like every once in a blue moon. but just to play it safe. the sooner he is checked, the sooner ur mind can be at ease to know that maybe nothing is wrong. and if he does, don't worry just take care of the diabetes and he should be fine. but do know that CF related diabetes is very different from type 1 and/or 2. we usually do the carb count, all the meat, cheese.. yumm.. lol protein and fatty foods. depending on if u take insulin, u can have sweets ocassionally.. hope things work out

jcbangl

um u might want to do the glucose check. sounds like he could have diabetes. diabetes is common in kids with CF. i have diabetes, but i never wet the bed except like every once in a blue moon. but just to play it safe. the sooner he is checked, the sooner ur mind can be at ease to know that maybe nothing is wrong. and if he does, don't worry just take care of the diabetes and he should be fine. but do know that CF related diabetes is very different from type 1 and/or 2. we usually do the carb count, all the meat, cheese.. yumm.. lol protein and fatty foods. depending on if u take insulin, u can have sweets ocassionally.. hope things work out

jcbangl

jcbangl

jcbangl