CF and Marijuana

65rosessamurai

I don't know, it seems like a mix between "sexually taboo", and "drug abuse" for this discussion.
Although the Japanese males have some sort of "sexual instability". Though it should really boil down to the adults; how many adults are really "responsible" for their children's mental, (physical?) and emotional upbringing?
Instead of those soccer moms having a picnic, they would probably be more effective in explaining why such a place is available, and NOT for thier children to go there (or they're grounded for a week from their PS2, or something!!)
MAYBE, if some drugs were legalized, say pot, there might be a decrease in certain crimes, but there would probably be something new to deal with. I don't think gun control has anything to do with drugs, those people would get them in any means possible, and most likely in illegal means.
Though, it may also happen, as soon as pot is legalized, all those in favor of more potent drugs would cry to have those legalized, as well! Kind of wonder where Amsterdam was able to draw the line...

anonymous

hi i just read this post i am 23 and have been smokin weed since 8th grade, i smoke on a weekly basis and i go into the hospital once a yr if that, personally i think its not as bad because there is no chemicals its natural unlike cigs, yea i am sure it does some lung damage and will for surely hurt you in the long run, but maybe it really doesn't. My doctor doesn't know i smoke and has never figured it out so i don't know i don't think it has any effects on you like cigs do, but i am sure it will creep up on me. And please don't judge me cuz i smoke and have a lung thing, its bad enough we have this sick diease and have to live with all the precautions, so i look at it as this i may not be around as long as everyone else, so i am goin to party and live life my way like i am normal and smoking weed makes me happy i don't do it to fit in I do it cuz it what makes me happy i will probably smoke on my death bed.

kybert

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>personally i think its not as bad because there is no chemicals its natural unlike cigs</end quote></div>

you dont know much about pot, do you? there are HEAPS of chemicals in marijuana. i think you are in denial.

thelizardqueen

Marijuana does have carinogines (sp) in it. Not as many as cigarettes, but it still has some. That's why majority of us say eat brownies rather then smoke it. That being said, using a bong filters like 90% of all the bad stuff.

icefisherman

lol, i used to smoke too. I hate to tell you but tobacco is natural too. natural doesn't mean safe. that being said my highest pft's were when i was smoking pot. i heard they were doing reserch in canada with the efeects of pot in cf patients. I gave it up a long time ago, and i'm glad.