CF Care

barbc888

I read this last night and thought hmmm this does sound familiar. There seems to be an underlying theme: the conflict with doctors, doctors who say "you don't have cf", doctors who refuse to help and make outrageous statements like "I hate refilling your meds, ask someone else to do it." It doesn't seem real to me. I hate to jump to conclusions, but...

barbc888

I read this last night and thought hmmm this does sound familiar. There seems to be an underlying theme: the conflict with doctors, doctors who say "you don't have cf", doctors who refuse to help and make outrageous statements like "I hate refilling your meds, ask someone else to do it." It doesn't seem real to me. I hate to jump to conclusions, but...

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888

<br />
<br />

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>barbc888</b></i>

I read this last night and thought hmmm this does sound familiar. There seems to be an underlying theme: the conflict with doctors, doctors who say "you don't have cf", doctors who refuse to help and make outrageous statements like "I hate refilling your meds, ask someone else to do it." It doesn't seem real to me. I hate to jump to conclusions, but...</end quote></div>

I have to agree as I mentioned in my first reply on this thread. I dont want another attack or heated arguement to start, but last time it just got to be too much.

JazzysMom

I read this last night and thought hmmm this does sound familiar. There seems to be an underlying theme: the conflict with doctors, doctors who say "you don't have cf", doctors who refuse to help and make outrageous statements like "I hate refilling your meds, ask someone else to do it." It doesn't seem real to me. I hate to jump to conclusions, but...</end quote></div>

I have to agree as I mentioned in my first reply on this thread. I dont want another attack or heated arguement to start, but last time it just got to be too much.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

I read this last night and thought hmmm this does sound familiar. There seems to be an underlying theme: the conflict with doctors, doctors who say "you don't have cf", doctors who refuse to help and make outrageous statements like "I hate refilling your meds, ask someone else to do it." It doesn't seem real to me. I hate to jump to conclusions, but...</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I read this last night and thought hmmm this does sound familiar. There seems to be an underlying theme: the conflict with doctors, doctors who say "you don't have cf", doctors who refuse to help and make outrageous statements like "I hate refilling your meds, ask someone else to do it." It doesn't seem real to me. I hate to jump to conclusions, but...</end quote>
<br />
<br />I have to agree as I mentioned in my first reply on this thread. I dont want another attack or heated arguement to start, but last time it just got to be too much.
<br />
<br />

LuraGirl26

I have no new clinic to go to anymore. There is only one CF center in our town. The doctors who dx me will not see me anymore becuase that was when I was a kid.

And yes I did have mrsa and yes I did think that they where going to put me on IV's becuase in the past when I had it on my face that is what they did.

I have no where to go for care anymore. I did what I could and I don't know of anywhere or anything to try anymore.

LuraGirl26

I have no new clinic to go to anymore. There is only one CF center in our town. The doctors who dx me will not see me anymore becuase that was when I was a kid.

And yes I did have mrsa and yes I did think that they where going to put me on IV's becuase in the past when I had it on my face that is what they did.

I have no where to go for care anymore. I did what I could and I don't know of anywhere or anything to try anymore.

LuraGirl26

LuraGirl26

LuraGirl26

<br />
<br />And yes I did have mrsa and yes I did think that they where going to put me on IV's becuase in the past when I had it on my face that is what they did.
<br />
<br />I have no where to go for care anymore. I did what I could and I don't know of anywhere or anything to try anymore.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />