CF Care

LuraGirl26

The inturnest does my meds. he hates doing it and says he is not going to refill anymore of them because he belives that all my meds need to be refilled by this other crazy docotr. Who does not want to be a part of my care.

LuraGirl26

The inturnest does my meds. he hates doing it and says he is not going to refill anymore of them because he belives that all my meds need to be refilled by this other crazy docotr. Who does not want to be a part of my care.

LuraGirl26

LuraGirl26

LuraGirl26

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LuraGirl26</b></i>

The inturnest does my meds. he hates doing it and says he is not going to refill anymore of them because he belives that all my meds need to be refilled by this other crazy docotr. Who does not want to be a part of my care.</end quote></div>

Sounds like your Internist is crazy also then if he is turning your care, meds & dependance over to a doctor who obviously isnt following the oath in qhich he took......

Why cant/dont you just find yourself another doctor on your own? Seems like a rational thing to do since you arent happy with the "crazy" doctor & the internist has washed his hands of you which I think is odd btw!

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LuraGirl26</b></i>

The inturnest does my meds. he hates doing it and says he is not going to refill anymore of them because he belives that all my meds need to be refilled by this other crazy docotr. Who does not want to be a part of my care.</end quote></div>

Sounds like your Internist is crazy also then if he is turning your care, meds & dependance over to a doctor who obviously isnt following the oath in qhich he took......

Why cant/dont you just find yourself another doctor on your own? Seems like a rational thing to do since you arent happy with the "crazy" doctor & the internist has washed his hands of you which I think is odd btw!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

The inturnest does my meds. he hates doing it and says he is not going to refill anymore of them because he belives that all my meds need to be refilled by this other crazy docotr. Who does not want to be a part of my care.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />The inturnest does my meds. he hates doing it and says he is not going to refill anymore of them because he belives that all my meds need to be refilled by this other crazy docotr. Who does not want to be a part of my care.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Sounds like your Internist is crazy also then if he is turning your care, meds & dependance over to a doctor who obviously isnt following the oath in qhich he took......
<br />
<br />Why cant/dont you just find yourself another doctor on your own? Seems like a rational thing to do since you arent happy with the "crazy" doctor & the internist has washed his hands of you which I think is odd btw!

NYCLawGirl

I agree with Mel. Last post you said that you were coughing up lots of gunk, culturing MRSA, and certain your doctor was going to put you into the hospital again for IVs, now this post you say that you can't cough up sputum because it is too thick, your culture is normal, and your doctor refuses to treat you. You need to take the advice that everyone on this board consistantly gives and find yourself a CF doctor to confirm your diagnosis and get your CF care on track.

NYCLawGirl

I agree with Mel. Last post you said that you were coughing up lots of gunk, culturing MRSA, and certain your doctor was going to put you into the hospital again for IVs, now this post you say that you can't cough up sputum because it is too thick, your culture is normal, and your doctor refuses to treat you. You need to take the advice that everyone on this board consistantly gives and find yourself a CF doctor to confirm your diagnosis and get your CF care on track.

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl