CF Centers

Our son is 3 and has been a patient of Dr. Black's since he was diagnosed with CF shortly after birth. I have to say that we feel that Dr. Black has given our son wonderful care. He seems to take the extra step... We've even received phone calls on Saturday morning from him just to tell us about test results so we didn't have to worry all weekend. I hope this helps...

Our son is 3 and has been a patient of Dr. Black's since he was diagnosed with CF shortly after birth. I have to say that we feel that Dr. Black has given our son wonderful care. He seems to take the extra step... We've even received phone calls on Saturday morning from him just to tell us about test results so we didn't have to worry all weekend. I hope this helps...

RebekahsMom

MomtoAdamAndTyler -

Did you ever see Dr. McGuinnis? He was interning there when Bek was diagnosed. He now has his own practice in Olathe, I believe it is. The day Bek's results came back, he called me at work and we talked for about 10 minutes, but since I was the only 1 in the store, I had to get off the phone. He called me at home later that afternoon and we talked for almost an hour. I had all kinds of questions written down and he was patient enough to listen and answer everything in language I could understand. He also waited for me to write down his responses to each of my questions. I wanted to make sure I didn't forget anything.

Chelsea -

I replied to your post over in the adult forum. I hope all the replies help you to decide.

RebekahsMom

MomtoAdamAndTyler -

Did you ever see Dr. McGuinnis? He was interning there when Bek was diagnosed. He now has his own practice in Olathe, I believe it is. The day Bek's results came back, he called me at work and we talked for about 10 minutes, but since I was the only 1 in the store, I had to get off the phone. He called me at home later that afternoon and we talked for almost an hour. I had all kinds of questions written down and he was patient enough to listen and answer everything in language I could understand. He also waited for me to write down his responses to each of my questions. I wanted to make sure I didn't forget anything.

Chelsea -

I replied to your post over in the adult forum. I hope all the replies help you to decide.

RebekahsMom

MomtoAdamAndTyler -

Chelsea -

RebekahsMom

MomtoAdamAndTyler -

Chelsea -

RebekahsMom

MomtoAdamAndTyler -
<br />
<br />Did you ever see Dr. McGuinnis? He was interning there when Bek was diagnosed. He now has his own practice in Olathe, I believe it is. The day Bek's results came back, he called me at work and we talked for about 10 minutes, but since I was the only 1 in the store, I had to get off the phone. He called me at home later that afternoon and we talked for almost an hour. I had all kinds of questions written down and he was patient enough to listen and answer everything in language I could understand. He also waited for me to write down his responses to each of my questions. I wanted to make sure I didn't forget anything.
<br />
<br />Chelsea -
<br />
<br />I replied to your post over in the adult forum. I hope all the replies help you to decide.

ctalbott0609

Thanks for the replies everyone! I'm going to see what happens on Monady, and go from there. Robin said Dr. Black was leaving for a meeting, so hopefully we were just a little late, and everyone else was just busy.

I'll let everyone know though!

ctalbott0609

Thanks for the replies everyone! I'm going to see what happens on Monady, and go from there. Robin said Dr. Black was leaving for a meeting, so hopefully we were just a little late, and everyone else was just busy.

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

<br />
<br />I'll let everyone know though!